Man of the House: Walkthrough & FAQ Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
How do I'm supposed to learn about the Vault? Coz all the walkthroughs are utterly useless on this one
I got 20 love, 10 arousal points on Amy. I'm supposed to go and drink beer with her at Neon. I don't get any stat increase when I do so.
Then Veronica comes over and I'm supposed to take a cab home together with her. I do so only to learn that MC "has an idea" how to get Amy and Veronica together but I have to "wait for the right moment". What's that suppose to mean?
After this hint on Amy loops back to "go and have a beer with her at Neon". Over and over and over again. No idea how to progress it further.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
How do I'm supposed to learn about the Vault? Coz all the walkthroughs are utterly useless on this one
I got 20 love, 10 arousal points on Amy. I'm supposed to go and drink beer with her at Neon. I don't get any stat increase when I do so.
Then Veronica comes over and I'm supposed to take a cab home together with her. I do so only to learn that MC "has an idea" how to get Amy and Veronica together but I have to "wait for the right moment". What's that suppose to mean?
After this hint on Amy loops back to "go and have a beer with her at Neon". Over and over and over again. No idea how to progress it further.
i have same problem but this fix and succes with Thermophob help.

check this one

Last edited:
Reactions: Thermophob

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I have two doubts, I already got the taxi with Veronica, but I keep in 55 of submission, how do I upload it?
Veronica and Claire stayed to get on the roof but have not done so, what time do they go up?
I play 0.83 version
You have to go to the roof at 12.00 on saturday. After that you can advance the story with Veronica and eventually Amy. Check your hints for each girl often.

Reactions: ki11ke11

FreakyFarm86

May 23, 2018
Hey guys i have a problem with ashley, after i whatch a horro movie she can't come in my room why? can i reset the game stats only for ashley to start from 0?

Nah Dawg

May 6, 2018
I'm having an issue with Veronica on v 0.8.4. I can't check on her at Neon to confirm that she isn't wearing panties. Everything else in her chain has run fine, including checking on her just before work.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
I'm having an issue with Veronica on v 0.8.4. I can't check on her at Neon to confirm that she isn't wearing panties. Everything else in her chain has run fine, including checking on her just before work.
I loaded up your game to see if there's a problem. I got the event to work by telling her to take her panties off again the next day while she does chores. Not sure how the flag for if she's wearing panties or not got changed between seeing her in her room and at Neon, but it works if you just tell her again to remove her panties.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I'm on booking store,but can't find the Babe Magnet book.I have no option to buy any book.Some help please.
There isn't any book at the book store anymore. You go to the Gym an find the tanning booth. There you can raise your charisma by tanning yourself.

Aqqh

Jul 12, 2017
i have same problem but this fix and succes with Thermophob help.

check this one
hmm... kinda strange
  • First, go to Vault. whole point is i don't know the vault location yet - so obviously i haven't done that. i went to neon entrance instead.
  • Forward time to 18.00. i haven't done that. time was 1am
  • Check values of Amy in flags console. neon_had_drink should be set at 2, value of neon_veronica_jealous should be also set at 2.
  • Forward time to 24.00. i haven't done that
and it worked anyway
thanks

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
hmm... kinda strange
  • First, go to Vault. whole point is i don't know the vault location yet - so obviously i haven't done that. i went to neon entrance instead.
  • Forward time to 18.00. i haven't done that. time was 1am
  • Check values of Amy in flags console. neon_had_drink should be set at 2, value of neon_veronica_jealous should be also set at 2.
  • Forward time to 24.00. i haven't done that
and it worked anyway
thanks
It was typo by me. It should be Neon. Thanks for noticing it.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote