speed:1267 xd
Gg izi 30 sec.

90% (Girls complete).
C:\Users\xxxxxxx\AppData\Local\Newproject\User Data\Default
Just copy & paste the folder

Last edited:
Reactions: TeamHentaiX

Jul 19, 2019
This one looks like one of those fishing games ive seen some years back... the mermaid/diver chick fishing and angel fishing (no i shit you not). Might be as fun as those games. Will try (if only to break my fingers mashing a key or two because i dont get enough pain in my life lol).
Never heard of that one, since i liked this game so much and you said that game is similar could you tell me the name of it?

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
easiest thing to do is just to turn down the difficulty and grind

game is bullshit even with max stat it is impossible to do this legit

easy diffigulty gets rid pf the projectiles btw

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Never heard of that one, since i liked this game so much and you said that game is similar could you tell me the name of it?
The games ive mentioned were part of a "Meet & fuck" compilation. How you get them is up to you (i recommend torrents... assuming these two specific games are still in one of those comps).

Jul 19, 2019
The games ive mentioned were part of a "Meet & fuck" compilation. How you get them is up to you (i recommend torrents... assuming these two specific games are still in one of those comps).
Could you send me a magnet link? Or point me in to the website? sorry for bothering you, im still a noob to this website.

KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
GOD: "Yeah, nothing's faster than me. I created everything, so there's pretty much no way you could beat me."

ME: *ignites jetpack*

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Could you send me a magnet link? Or point me in to the website? sorry for bothering you, im still a noob to this website.
Lets hope i wont get banned for this...

Here the top one has it (with a lot of other games slapped on):

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote