Seeking Management Game Needed! Please offer your suggestions here.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Cloud Meadow: it's the successor of Breeding Season. Also same artist, iirc.
As for Strive, you may try Brothel King and Pytfall: in both games you can add girl packs.
If you are into furry content, probably you can also appreciate Lilith's Throne (it's a text game though).

If you want more suggestions, try also the search function: type "Management", select "This forum" and check "Titles only".

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Recently, i got hooked on this game called strive4power (https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-for-power-v0-5-25-maverik.1136/) and breeding season (found out its abandoned; https://f95zone.to/threads/breeding-season-v7-7-1-thebreedingseasonteam.6443/) and other games. Is there any recommendation?

thnx,
ThorntonX
As for Strive, you may try Brothel King and Pytfall: in both games you can add girl packs.
If you are into furry content, probably you can also appreciate Lilith's Throne (it's a text game though).

If you want more suggestions, try also the search function: type "Management", select "This forum" and check "Titles only".
Orrrr.... You can click on the 'management' tag.

I recommend using the Latest Updates tag filter. You can choose up to five tags and any/all prefixes to filter games.

Reactions: scrumbles

ThorntonX

Aug 20, 2018
Orrrr.... You can click on the 'management' tag.

I recommend using the Latest Updates tag filter. You can choose up to five tags and any/all prefixes to filter games.
i did clicked on management tag but so far i havent found any that i like thats why i'm asking for recommendation

Reactions: QQBangBang

ThorntonX

Aug 20, 2018

hmm... i did try pytfall and lilith's throne. Do you have other recommendations?

ThorntonX

Aug 20, 2018

hmm... i did try pytfall and lilith's throne. Do you have other recommendations?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I don't knkow, it depends on what you liked most about Strive, I guess.
I mean, there are many management games: some are text-only (Free Cities, HHS+), some have only human slaves (Simbro, also Strumpets), some are 3D (Stationmaster), some are more focused on slave training (Slavemaker, Jack-o-nine-tails: actually in the latter you train only one slave at a time). For instance, if you are looking for absolute power, I would never suggest "Seeds of chaos".

ThorntonX

Aug 20, 2018
I don't knkow, it depends on what you liked most about Strive, I guess.
I mean, there are many management games: some are text-only (Free Cities, HHS+), some have only human slaves (Simbro, also Strumpets), some are 3D (Stationmaster), some are more focused on slave training (Slavemaker, Jack-o-nine-tails: actually in the latter you train only one slave at a time). For instance, if you are looking for absolute power, I would never suggest "Seeds of chaos".
well, i played strumpets, simbro (both is quite good). Will try the rest, much thanks, scrumbles

WinxFan

Jul 21, 2021
if you liked breeding season you should try breeding farm its made by the same people i think but with a diffrent artist since the orginal bailed i think but its still good.