Seeking Management Game Needed! Please offer your suggestions here.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Cloud Meadow: it's the successor of Breeding Season. Also same artist, iirc.
As for Strive, you may try Brothel King and Pytfall: in both games you can add girl packs.
If you are into furry content, probably you can also appreciate Lilith's Throne (it's a text game though).

If you want more suggestions, try also the search function: type "Management", select "This forum" and check "Titles only".

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Recently, i got hooked on this game called strive4power (https://f95zone.to/threads/strive-for-power-v0-5-25-maverik.1136/) and breeding season (found out its abandoned; https://f95zone.to/threads/breeding-season-v7-7-1-thebreedingseasonteam.6443/) and other games. Is there any recommendation?

thnx,
ThorntonX
As for Strive, you may try Brothel King and Pytfall: in both games you can add girl packs.
If you are into furry content, probably you can also appreciate Lilith's Throne (it's a text game though).

If you want more suggestions, try also the search function: type "Management", select "This forum" and check "Titles only".
Orrrr.... You can click on the 'management' tag.

I recommend using the Latest Updates tag filter. You can choose up to five tags and any/all prefixes to filter games.

Reactions: scrumbles

ThorntonX

Aug 20, 2018
Orrrr.... You can click on the 'management' tag.

I recommend using the Latest Updates tag filter. You can choose up to five tags and any/all prefixes to filter games.
i did clicked on management tag but so far i havent found any that i like thats why i'm asking for recommendation

ThorntonX

Aug 20, 2018

hmm... i did try pytfall and lilith's throne. Do you have other recommendations?

ThorntonX

Aug 20, 2018

hmm... i did try pytfall and lilith's throne. Do you have other recommendations?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I don't knkow, it depends on what you liked most about Strive, I guess.
I mean, there are many management games: some are text-only (Free Cities, HHS+), some have only human slaves (Simbro, also Strumpets), some are 3D (Stationmaster), some are more focused on slave training (Slavemaker, Jack-o-nine-tails: actually in the latter you train only one slave at a time). For instance, if you are looking for absolute power, I would never suggest "Seeds of chaos".

ThorntonX

Aug 20, 2018
I don't knkow, it depends on what you liked most about Strive, I guess.
I mean, there are many management games: some are text-only (Free Cities, HHS+), some have only human slaves (Simbro, also Strumpets), some are 3D (Stationmaster), some are more focused on slave training (Slavemaker, Jack-o-nine-tails: actually in the latter you train only one slave at a time). For instance, if you are looking for absolute power, I would never suggest "Seeds of chaos".
well, i played strumpets, simbro (both is quite good). Will try the rest, much thanks, scrumbles