Seeking Managment game or very good rpg

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
Hi all;

I am looking for recommendation
first type: a managment game, with or without action/adventure.
Similar game I played and liked: something unlimited; breeding farm; could medow; brothel city; s.h.e.l.t.e.r.
game i didn't like: i don't remember the name but there were 2 slaves figthing in arena
Game i already know: arenus, memories of battle brothel, subverse

Second type: it is a very good rpg, with a good and long story.
Game i liked: apostle, the last sovereign , island saga

I prefer not CG game, but if the CG is very good i can try it. game can be completed or in development
Thanks for the help

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
As far as RPGs go I definitely have a preference for Legend of Queen Opala. Then again it was among the first adult games that I ever played.

Kamidori Alchemist is also a great game. If you've played VNs before then the story will be rather standard but the gameplay is very enjoyable: kinda Fire Emblem-esque combat from what I remember. Move around the dungeon map with your characters and attack enemies.

Finally, I can think of Evenicle. Decent story and fun gameplay. Lost my save somewhere near the end tohugh

Reactions: Klereb

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
Renryuu ascension is both a RPG and a management game
If you want a great RPG with a long story go for Roundscape
As far as RPGs go I definitely have a preference for Legend of Queen Opala. Then again it was among the first adult games that I ever played.

Kamidori Alchemist is also a great game. If you've played VNs before then the story will be rather standard but the gameplay is very enjoyable: kinda Fire Emblem-esque combat from what I remember. Move around the dungeon map with your characters and attack enemies.

Finally, I can think of Evenicle. Decent story and fun gameplay. Lost my save somewhere near the end tohugh
Thanks for your suggestions