RPGM 主婦マナミの秘密のお金稼ぎ

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
RJ245502_img_main.jpg

Title: 主婦マナミの秘密のお金稼ぎ
DLSite:
Link:
Extra information: First of all, it's obviously machine translation. Didn't translate any of this with my own hands so.. don't complain about not understand what's happening but anyway. The story as far as I could understand it's pretty simple: there's a debt involved and the woman needs to gain a certain amount to repay everything. So she decide to prostitute herself.
I think it's pretty much an game where you go and just see the events, scripted, by following the hearts here and there (so no grinding and such). There's a main ending but there are even some side endings.
Ah, one last thing: within the menu there's one thing not translated: the whole.. probably sexual stats of herself. Translator++ didn't gave me anything so most likely it's "hidden" somewhere else that can be seen only with RPGMaker MV app. So if someone wants, feel free. Plus, I tried to wrap the text always using Translator++.. but somehow doesn't work. Worked once in the past but right now I can't seem to fit the whole text within the box so.. sorry about that.​

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

Here you are sir.
Thank you, I appreciate that.

Anyone else reading I am aware there are some people who don't use torrents so if anyone wants to make a mega, nopy etc link so everyone can have a go that would be great. This guy has already done enough in providing the link which I think a few likes sent his way would be great.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Thank you, I appreciate that.

Anyone else reading I am aware there are some people who don't use torrents so if anyone wants to make a mega, nopy etc link so everyone can have a go that would be great. This guy has already done enough in providing the link which I think a few likes sent his way would be great.
I know how you feel torrent here doesn't work right...I never found out why