RPGM 主婦マナミの秘密のお金稼ぎ

Rygami

Jun 11, 2018
Hey guys, so i started an edited translation of this game (about halfway done), and was wondering if someone has a full save so i can test different scenes without having to replay everything. thanks.

justin_hero95

Jun 4, 2018
Hey guys, so i started an edited translation of this game (about halfway done), and was wondering if someone has a full save so i can test different scenes without having to replay everything. thanks.
Sorry for the late reply. Here is the full save. The last sixth save is the full save.

Rygami

Jun 11, 2018
Sorry for the late reply. Here is the full save. The last sixth save is the full save.
Thanks for the save, and no problem, i had already finished the translation but just forgot to post it here.
Anyways, here's the edited MTL version i did, if you find any typos, lemme know.

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
Thanks for the save, and no problem, i had already finished the translation but just forgot to post it here.
Anyways, here's the edited MTL version i did, if you find any typos, lemme know.

Loading error opening the game, missing an image.

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019
Really? that's weird, i re-downloaded the game from that link again to check, and it works fine.

Can you give me a screenshot of the error?
Already fixed, i just unpacked the file without name encoding, now i did it with it, it works perfect, thank you pal!

Reactions: Rygami

Altar-Turk

Oct 8, 2017
download this game and then download this

Move the data folder of the game you downloaded with the mega link to the other game. it will work smoothly with a nice translation