Comics Pinup ManaWorld/Scratch Collection [2023-04-13] [ManaWorld/Scratch]

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
2.png

Overview:
ManaWorld, also known as Scratch, is a 2DCG artist who creates his own comics.
Developer/Publisher: Scratch/ManaWorld- -
Censorship: None
Language: English
Resolution: Various
Pages: 1460
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download
- - -
thanks to nicogasp00 for the share!
shentai.org--1332741643.turtlewaxed_syxxkleosxevan.jpg shentai.org--Dmitrys_April_Peach_Meryl_Color-Mid-1024x785.jpg shentai.org--tig_o_bitties_by_supa_syrex-d4tjnbc.jpg shentai.org--Manaworld Minis frontpage.jpg 1 (1).jpg 1 (3).jpg 1 (10).jpg shentai.org--First-Date-Uncensored.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i noticed that this was up earlier today then was deleted and i cant seem to find the comic that was out this last month but thank you for the upload i was waiting to download this hopefully theirs more content in here compared to whats on the site rips of svscomic

Reactions: yung greene

yung greene

Nov 28, 2017
i noticed that this was up earlier today then was deleted and i cant seem to find the comic that was out this last month but thank you for the upload i was waiting to download this hopefully theirs more content in here compared to whats on the site rips of svscomic
yeah i fucked a download link this morning so fixed it and reposted
svs comics has like 400 this one has 700 so its got more material

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
file naming is borked on alot of these so you cannot read them in order just fyi.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
yeah comics are in folders but there's quite a few pics separated in volumes, didn't have time to fix wanted to get this out asap
Thanks a ton for working on this man, been looking for a decent rip since I was like... well let's not get into that =P. Appreciated.

Wasey

Mar 23, 2017
Eyyy thanks for sharing this. We all wanted a siterip after the last ManaWorld post, salute to you buddy!

Grakaron

Jan 24, 2018
Weird, not sure whats going on, every download says its a corrupted zip. Wish i knew what was going on.

May 15, 2017
file naming is borked on alot of these so you cannot read them in order just fyi.
Agree, Actually only 20% or so is ordered meaning you can't enjoy the rest really. You have to take your time to re-order them yourself.
Let me know if anyone has done that and can re-upload