Daz ManFriday stopped render over night

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I noticed that my renders are not done over night. The most that are done are maybe 4 or 5 and then computer still sleeps or better i have to login into a new instance.
So i checked the DAZ log and i did find anything that indicated a problem.
Since i am running Windows 11, things may changed compared to Windows 10. Though i did disable sleep but it clearly did not let it render.
Is there something i have overlooked that needs to be disabled by chance?

I am not sure why this is happening.

I checked a little further and it seems there was a Windows update rolling around.
Is there a sure way to prevent for the render session to be not interrupted by anything?

Thank you so much

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
I don't know for windows 11 but for 10 I disabled automatic update installs (and other things that could be anoying). I don't remember how exactly but it was easy to google

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I don't know for windows 11 but for 10 I disabled automatic update installs (and other things that could be anoying). I don't remember how exactly but it was easy to google
That is helpful and i think it matches what i checked on Windows. There was a restart at around midnight. So i am assuming that DAZ didn't restart after.
Perhaps i need to find a way to restart it for overnight work. This could solve the problem as well.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Just to confirm. It was the update.
I think if you have the update on, you need to add DAZ to the autostart. Just in case.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Just to confirm. It was the update.
I think if you have the update on, you need to add DAZ to the autostart. Just in case.
Ya, my Win 10 did an update yesterday as well too.

Which is kinda odd, because it's usually on Tuesdays. Must have been an important hotfix or something.

Reactions: coffeeaddicted