• No

Votes: 72 17.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 139 34.1%

• Total voters

Deleted member 27575

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
So they are finally moving on to more recent Rance titles, even though Rance Quest magnum is 5 years old already, will probably be 6 by the time it comes out.

Who's going to buy it?
I'm going to buy it day one (unless I forget) so I can support them and have them translate more titles, rather than scaring them off by just downloading.

I am so hyped, the Rance series is one of my absolute favorites.

Deleted member 27575

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Sengoku is translated years ago and I've played it, but I am gonna buy it just so MangaGamer has a slightly higher incentive to keep translating the newer titles, and hopefully also go over to Toushin Toshi titles

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
The translator said that parts of Sengoku are inaccurately translated, so I think some jokes and other minor things are missed. The main draw for MangaGamer doing Sengoku is that they'll decensor it. Rancequest, the translator is the same as the one who was doing a fan translation for it, so I'm surprised that they are starting from scratch on that as they were at 50% before it was put on hold.

I'm unsure how I feel about restarting RQ. While I still have a lot to go with some characters, others I've done a lot. It takes so much time to lvl characters
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that I have mixed feeling about restarting basically just for some story and decensored images.

What I'm really looking forward to is Rance 9 from MG. Although I'm unsure if they'll go back to the remake versions first.... They have 2 different translators working on Alicesoft games so they might do both at the same time.

asdfasdf

Aug 26, 2016
Anyone have news about Sengoku Rance and Rance Quest are coming out? They have been 99% done since June 2018, and the last update was they were going to be released in 2018.

Oct 30, 2018
MangaGamer finally updated the status on Rance Quest Magnum to 100% translated and edited. Still no word on the site about a release.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
Anyone have news about Sengoku Rance and Rance Quest are coming out? They have been 99% done since June 2018, and the last update was they were going to be released in 2018.
Sengoku Rance came out about a week ago today

Deleted member 27575

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
So I just used the Wayback machine to check something and since January of 2022, there has been zero visible progress on the Helmanian Revolution, and 6% work for Showdown translation, and another 1.5% for Edited.

Pathetic work by Mangagamer.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018

Sorry to hear it for any fans of the series, but considering the OP was posted 5 years ago I'm guessing yall are used to it by now. :unsure:

Dothackjhe

Oct 26, 2017
So I just used the Wayback machine to check something and since January of 2022, there has been zero visible progress on the Helmanian Revolution, and 6% work for Showdown translation, and another 1.5% for Edited.

Pathetic work by Mangagamer.
The game is finally releasing on February 23, 2023.

• Red Heart
Reactions: errte13

Ahagon

Jun 8, 2017
How to fix not responding?
I cant play sengoku rance every time i open it its not responding