• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Mansha 300% 2 Append 1 connecting to main game error

rishar69

Jun 1, 2022
Mansha 300% 2 Append 1 have released and they added the kindergarten teacher from the first game but, i have encountered some problem..... The Heroine not appearing on the station after day 1, normally pien girl was your tutorial heroine and the first heroine you will encounter and will appear on train 4 every single day but in my case she's not there after day 1, i have tried to progress until day 10 but no heroine spawned for some reason so i did a little reasearch... well... kinda, you see this append 1 was just some kind of extension pack or something and you are supposed to merge or connect the main game to the append 1 EXTENSION according to the guide that i completely ignore when extracting the game (the instruction guide was in japanese language so i thougth it was not important and i cant read it anyway ) so i translated it and did what the guide tell me and got another error wich is this one right here:

2023-07-24 21 59 33.png

My guess is that the main game was probably not the right version of the main game since the guide clearly tell you to update the main game to the latest version but i couldn't find the latest game file or patch. View attachment 満車率300%保母さん連結ぱっち結合方法.txt View attachment 満車率300%保母さん連結ぱっち結合方法.txt View attachment 満車率300%保母さん連結ぱっち結合方法.txt

did anyone have the same problem as me? and can anyone help me fix it