Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
I think i made some mistake move..
Which one the sns message do i choose for transitioning to fallen route? And did u doing the investigation? Thanks anyway..
After "I can't put in Rokumaru Art Building..." respond with "Dive into my body ... It feels good all night." then continue on fall route No investigation is needed to get the sns skills. the investigation leads to the happy ending.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: dThursday

bobr12

Jun 16, 2017
Hello i have mtl version of game and dlc. What i need to do to merge them together? Some explanation with photo shoot or video will be perfect

MrHoly

Aug 16, 2017
Hey guys, Am I suppose to merge the DLC together with the main game or is it fine on its own?

Zircana

Mar 31, 2022
the update is a bit tedious.

1. youll first need an updated version of the game. I think this post has it.

2. Then youll need to download the standalone dlc.
3. Then youll possibly need to start the new version of the game go to file -> Register Work Information (2nd item) I'm not sure if that actually does anything
4. Then boot the standalone version of the game. this should prompt a merge so select okay when it pops up.
5. I think this creates a dll in the main game then so you can close out of the standalone and boot the main game. There should be some extra text in the bottom left showing a new dlc has been added.

I havnt tried this yet though because I'm waiting on my mega to stop being capped out. having the newest version is key though because if you dont you get a throw error.
Tedious indeed lemme know if it works for you

Reactions: MrHoly

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
it has been 10 years until finally ppl start to know beel ze bub games. it's sad because their games are top class, but well better latter than never
Language barrier issue. And also beel ze bub choice of JP words are also uncommon, so it's very difficult to translate.

Zircana

Mar 31, 2022

3. Then youll possibly need to start the new version of the game go to file -> Register Work Information (2nd item) I'm not sure if that actually does anything
4. Then boot the standalone version of the game. this should prompt a merge so select okay when it pops up.
5. I think this creates a dll in the main game then so you can close out of the standalone and boot the main game. There should be some extra text in the bottom left showing a new dlc has been added.

I havnt tried this yet though because I'm waiting on my mega to stop being capped out. having the newest version is key though because if you dont you get a throw error.
1686741010917.png
this is the current version of my base game what version is it supposed to be?
Note that it is not merged yet

TheJooce

Jan 10, 2023
Anyone have any idea on how to translate this game? I'm tryna figure out what the perks do but i'm just kinda shooting in the dark here

ngtrungkhanh

Oct 30, 2017
Anyone have any idea on how to translate this game? I'm tryna figure out what the perks do but i'm just kinda shooting in the dark here
If using MTL, check BepInEx\Translation\en\Text\_AutoGeneratedTranslations.txt for raw text.
You can also using translation in this thread, go back few pages to find it

OniKuro

May 31, 2017

the mega file its just the dlc :c

Reactions: ArAyAiBoy
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes