Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
Just an fyi for updating the op this is actually the second game and is listed as such on DLsite Screenshot 2023-04-19 154732.png

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
Hi I have looked through ever page of this thread and I just need a few things explained So first to tell you guys I downloaded the version that was not MTL. Now I downloaded the cheat patch and the plugin and it works but I can't read any of it so is there a way to translate that menu. I saw several post talk about another plugin for that translation patch but I couldn't find a link to the plugin so if somebody can provide that link and instructions on how to both install that plugin and the translation patch I would appreciate it. My final request is for the previous game and I already posted it on that forum but I might as well get as many eyes on this request as possible does anyone have a save that includes the dlc endings and train replay scenes?

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
So, uh... which download of this game has more than just the "story" translated? I cant read moon speak, and i have no idea what anything does.

pronmayn

Mar 3, 2020
1681953559338.png
What does this do? (it fails the download for me)

And more importantly, can we assign keys anywhere?

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Thats because of sentence structure, and the non-use of pronouns in the Japanese language. I'm sure an A.I. if coded, can on average predict a character's gender, if told to.
With the way that A.I. is progressing (talking priority choice here not capability) I don't think they'll ever teach it that and that especially goes for onomatopoeia.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Anyone figure out how the hell you get the good endings in this game? I can't figure out if you just need the twitter shit or if you need X amount of molestations or what. Also, if you raise their sensitivity to max, does it stay? I've noticed that if you don't molest a girl long enough, their sensitivity decreases until it hits the default values.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
Hey All,

Made this for own reference, need "high Evaluated - National Father in Law" to enable convenience/milf/gamer girls I believe.
Also in the morning, if you start first thing in carriage 1, after first station, the train conductor seems to 100% of the time step out from the driver seat into carriage 1 hence why I put it that way. After that i believe she loiters between carriages

Girl location/station timetable
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Here's a modded DLL that adds a debug menu (on the top menu bar; you can edit exp, sensitivity levels,...) and unlocks all gallery entries with the exception of "????" ones. Those have some kind of special treatment.

As with any other Unity games you have to place it into .\Mansha300_2_Data\Managed\ folder (and don't forget to backup the original file).
Is it English?

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
So, grab MTL from 1st post, then add translation stuff from post #63 and thats it? Thats the best option as of right now, right?

Reactions: JimBaker

Bankotsuban

Apr 2, 2018
Hey All,

Made this for own reference, need "high Evaluated - National Father in Law" to enable convenience/milf/gamer girls I believe.
Also in the morning, if you start first thing in carriage 1, after first station, the train conductor seems to 100% of the time step out from the driver seat into carriage 1 hence why I put it that way. After that i believe she loiters between carriages

Girl location/station timetable
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do you trigger convenience store girl? also there is a random dead ending when suddenly one morning MC just starts speaking and gives you an ending out of nowhere, mostly happens to me when molesting a girl effortlessly because of energy or other stuff.

Sep 30, 2018
Damn the good ending for conductor lady and gamer girl have no facial animation while others have ... That so disappointing

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes