VN - Ren'Py - Mansion Affairs [v0.1] [LustfulFantasy]

1. 4.00 star(s)

N421rr

After playing through the first version of the game, I have to say: for me was the character development, especially Emma. Her inner thoughts and the way she reacts to everything that’s happening around her feel very real.
    It’s not just the typical “horror protagonist making dumb decisions” trope; instead, she comes across as a woman who’s trying to make sense of the weird and unsettling things going on around her.
    The Emma inner voice adds a lot of depth, making her feel more complex, especially with how she fluctuates between being cautious, bold, and even a bit bitchy at times.
    It gives her a personality that stands out, and I like that the game isn’t afraid to let her be a little flawed or risky in her decisions.
    Now, while I really enjoyed the first version, I do think there are a few areas that could use improvement. For starters, the interaction with the environment could be a bit more dynamic. Sometimes, it feels like you’re just being led from one scene to the next without much agency to explore or make choices that affect the story in meaningful ways. Adding a few more moments where the player can choose how to interact with objects or even influence dialogue could deepen the immersion.
    Overall, I loved what the game has done so far. It’s got a lot of potential with its unique characters and psychological horror. With a bit more player interaction and a few tweaks to the pacing. I’m excited to see where it goes in future updates!