Wolf RPG Map believability

McAron

Apr 24, 2017
Hello people. I am working an H-RPG and would like to know if the map for the overworld that I made is believable and somewhat realistic for a somewhat typical fantasy setting.
Thank you.

• Hey there
Reactions: Cul

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
The only things I see on that map that might potentially stand out to me when playing it are the long, perfectly straight coastlines on the upper left. Otherwise, no way I'd pay this map a second thought.

Reactions: McAron

McAron

Apr 24, 2017
The only things I see on that map that might potentially stand out to me when playing it are the long, perfectly straight coastlines on the upper left. Otherwise, no way I'd pay this map a second thought.
Thanks. I plan on expanding it a bit (probably separating in smaller maps to not overload the game). Will try to minimize long straight stretches of land like that.

moskis22

Nov 26, 2020
The map itself isn't that important, i mean having natural obstacles on the borders, desert not next to the coast etc
What you should focus is how you travel on it, for example, have to walk a lot from one city to another
Also, the worldbuilding you have in your story should match the world distribution, and stuff lile that

Reactions: McAron