2.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Jan 15, 2018
based on preview images missing urination tag for sure
potential scat, with all that vile gas but i aint touchin this with a 10 ft pole

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
damn for all the hype around it this was surprisingly disappointing. I'm sure some people will enjoy it but the interface and how everything works is just not for me. I feel like the content is spread way too thin and everything between it is just wasting time until the next date. The way the scenes are suddenly sprung onto you after a literal eternity is grinding is not satisfying at all imo.

I guess since this is an alpha release that's to be expected but I'm going to wait a while before trying out newer updates. Anyway its always nice to see new games so I hope this actually turns out to be better than scc (i actually really enjoyed that).

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
damn for all the hype around it this was surprisingly disappointing. I'm sure some people will enjoy it but the interface and how everything works is just not for me. I feel like the content is spread way too thin and everything between it is just wasting time until the next date. The way the scenes are suddenly sprung onto you after a literal eternity is grinding is not satisfying at all imo.

I guess since this is an alpha release that's to be expected but I'm going to wait a while before trying out newer updates. Anyway its always nice to see new games so I hope this actually turns out to be better than scc (i actually really enjoyed that).
The game should be converted to Ren'py honestly.

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
to use renpy you need to be good at programming with python, you can actually make a vn using rpgm and i've seen many do it and it turned out very well, but Dekarous here didn't know how to do that
Renpy is fairly easy to learn actually, so putting a bit of time into learning that is the logical thing to do instead of his miserable attempt of trying to twist an RPG engine into making an abomination of a VN, but then again, Deka has always been retarded with his game design choices. Heck, game engine aside, the gameplay itself is poorly conceived and terribly executed

Last edited:

Footshark67

Apr 15, 2021
You can get phone numbers from girl but is there an actual way to use them? I might just be blind, but is there a phone?

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
So I went for Zoe and got her number and lots of dates and... nothing happens... after some point the relationship did no longer progress or something. She told me about her dom side after the I think third date and I am now on the 30th date and no change in dialogue or anything. I don't know if it supposed to take reeeeally long or if it is bugged or if I am doing something wrong.

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
The way I see it is Domina is pretty much abandoned. He hasn't updated it in months. The game wasn't even that good, but it was able to hold my interest by a thread. And Domina looked better than this trash, so I'm dropping this creator entirely. I really HATE when creators make two games at the same time.
It's definitely been a while since the last update, but I've seen way longer breaks so I think it's jumping the gun a little to say he's "abandoned" domina. This is probably the longest the game has gone without updates, but not too much longer than some of his other updates with how long they took to drop. I think he'll finish the game, but I wish he'd focus on that first instead of pulling a bowei and releasing other titles along side your main game

PsychoManos

Aug 17, 2022
I don't understand why people praise a new life in submission but shit on this game when they both suffer from the exact same issue: good art plagued with bad gameplay loops

• Angry
Reactions: Zred.

SSDiamond

Apr 20, 2020
I don't understand why people praise a new life in submission but shit on this game when they both suffer from the exact same issue: good art plagued with bad gameplay loops
ANLIS is a far more smooth feeling game in their current states, and is working on implementing battle mechanics (the battle's in the learning phase atm and I'd imagine future battles will be more dynamic) so I don't think they have the same issues at all. If you don't like the idea of reading a lot of text then neither game will be for you, but ANLIS imo handles the execution far better as of right now. I also don't think the writing has ever been Dekarous' strong suit whereas I find ANLIS's writing to be its greatest asset aside from its art which matters a lot for these less gameplay oriented games.

Zred.

Mar 2, 2020
ANLIS has amazing characters and a better interface for what the game is meant for. This game is new and has a lot of issues which is why people are giving their opinions on what they hate. Better to shit on something while it's new so that the foundation doesn't plague the game in the future.
The CGs for both are good but with ANLIS you feel like you can actually do something, here you just have to wait for the next date and can't impact the story or anything until then.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
ANLIS has amazing characters and a better interface for what the game is meant for. This game is new and has a lot of issues which is why people are giving their opinions on what they hate. Better to shit on something while it's new so that the foundation doesn't plague the game in the future.
The CGs for both are good but with ANLIS you feel like you can actually do something, here you just have to wait for the next date and can't impact the story or anything until then.
Agreed with this.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes