2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
The alpha will come. The devs did redesigned the maps. They don't have a set release date yet, they are working hard to get it done soon. The first version of the game will be free. In my opionion, I say it's going be much better than what deka made in his version.
I thought they said the first version was being released this month? I am sure it will be better in terms of running smoothly but I hope they keep all the things that made this and Sunny Coast College great.

IT's rapey rapey time.png

NH2

Sep 21, 2017
I thought they said the first version was being released this month? I am sure it will be better in terms of running smoothly but I hope they keep all the things that made this and Sunny Coast College great.

View attachment 4059033
I'm aware that they mentioned this month a couple of posts ago. On their recent post on patreon 5 days ago, as all aware that they couldn't release the alpha in August as they're redesigned the maps and the systems. We're kinda in the loop right now. Tell you what, I keep an eye out on for their next post on their patreon as I do check on a daily basis and let you know of any information they post. Yes, when the alpha comes out, I'll definitely post it. Don't lose hope my friend!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
I'm aware that they mentioned this month a couple of posts ago. On their recent post on patreon 5 days ago, as all aware that they couldn't release the alpha in August as they're redesigned the maps and the systems. We're kinda in the loop right now. Tell you what, I keep an eye out on for their next post on their patreon as I do check on a daily basis and let you know of any information they post. Yes, when the alpha comes out, I'll definitely post it. Don't lose hope my friend!
Damn. I understand shit happens, especially in game development. I am as filled with hope as Best Girl in Domina, I was just hoping to play it during back to school time which comes BEFORE pumpkin time. I will be here following this thread so as soon as you upload it I will be playing it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NH2

NH2

Sep 21, 2017
Damn. I understand shit happens, especially in game development. I am as filled with hope as Best Girl in Domina, I was just hoping to play it during back to school time which comes BEFORE pumpkin time. I will be here following this thread so as soon as you upload it I will be playing it.
Same here. Also, Best Girl, Best Girl, Best Girl, can't wait to see her again in Domina

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes