• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection GIF Video Maplestar collection [2024-04-02] [Maplestar]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Dec 10, 2022
Bro is already preparing our Christmas present for us

We better hope working on 5 projects simultaneously doesn't make him forget the animation quality for the sex parts and instead putting a little too much resources on the normal parts...

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone know of an artist that is similar to this? The Marin, Chainsaw Man and the 2B x 9S animations were so good!

Rudipl92

Nov 30, 2023
Kokoboro I guess
He's not even nearly that good, Maplestar's animations have characters not only looking like these from anime itself but sounding also really like the real one's. Kokoboro animation isn't that good and he usually uses English VA which sounds horrible in my opinion.

Reactions: Brazilba

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
He's not even nearly that good, Maplestar's animations have characters not only looking like these from anime itself but sounding also really like the real one's. Kokoboro animation isn't that good and he usually uses English VA which sounds horrible in my opinion.
they both do animation for 2 minutes at 6 frames per second.

Dec 10, 2022
Does anyone know of an artist that is similar to this? The Marin, Chainsaw Man and the 2B x 9S animations were so good!
Maplestar is unique in that he has both rich animation and authentic artstyle. Most other 2D animators I have seen only have either of the two. If their animation is rich and fluid, it's often in their own unique style, which might not be of everyone's taste if I'm being honest. And if the artstyle is authentic (for example, Jxh33) then the animation is often repetitive like gifs with audio. I have been searching far and wide, because I'm a giga 2D anime pom animation enthusiast, but honestly you won't be able to find any other animator like him for now.

Reactions: DanThaMan

ThePope05

Sep 4, 2021
Most of their animations are just loops

• Wow
Reactions: SpartanWulfe
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes