RPGM - Completed - Maria, a Surrender Witch Married Woman [Final] [Basashi ☆ Delicious]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Axelshadow

A Straight to the point game that, tbh, have pretty bad NTR, which in itself is impressive considering the simple concept. Not only that, the endings of the game are really crap, hell, I'll say it's borderline lazy. There is pregnancy in the game, but it's just for show, doesn't really affect anything. Aside from that, the arts are... passable, I guess.

It's a pretty short game, in itself, so if you are really, REALLY bored, give it a whirl I guess. I don't personally recommend it.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

It is a below-average short and generic prostitution nukige. Not really bad but also nothing special about it.

There are basically 3 small towns and you go around each prostituting the main character in order to progress.
    The number of cgs and clothing to find is not bad but the game is pretty linear and the gameplay has no challenge or buildup which is disappointing, you can finish the entire thing in less than 1 hour.

The money mechanics are unbalanced and the outfits are useless, you get way more money than you need so there is little point in buying/selling outfits and they don't seem to serve any purpose aside from eyecandy. For instance, pregnancy and futa are literally just a small collection of outfits that you can wear/unwear at any time, they don't even affect the sex scenes.

So if you are looking for a quick milf prostitution game check it out, just keep your expectations low.