Unity - Completed - Mariabelle's Land of Multidimensional Glory [v1.1] [Kare Ido Sukoppu]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Darkrus

Gameplay time: 3-4 hours (I kind of skill issue, so I play slow and steady)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. 2.00 star(s)

TheSMike

To be honest I quite like the game very much! More than I imagine even if it's just a simple game.

But resetting everything at day 30 is getting on my nevers. Either a bug or feature the game is so much worse I cannot reccomend anyone to play like this.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Marroy

Pretty much what I expected and it's a quite good "clicker". My only gripe with it is that there's no way to turn off the music,unless I mute the whole game. Other than that,just pretty short and not that gameplay "heavy" kinda game.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Mike17723

I lost my save file twice. After reaching day 30 roughly you are thrown back to the beginning, I don't see why. Wait for someone to post a guide, or a save or you probably won't have fun.
    The H-scenes are a bit repetitive , but if you keep deleting my save I just can't rate this higher.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

zergling20000

Its just another grindy game. You go to a gloryhole do your thing go back buy upgrades and that the whole time

There is some Story. The Dialogs are good.

The Animations are Average dont expect to much.

All in all, if you dont have better games to play. You can play this.