VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Marie Curie College [v0.1b] [Elcapizo]

1. 4.00 star(s)

LouWill

[Review v0.1b] A promising start imo.

It's unfair but all games with the college theme will now be compared to BaD, which has almost unattainable standards. On its own tho, this game is a lot of fun. The characters all have their own personalities, the scenes are well-lit, and renders are crisp.

My main gripes:
    -Preset facial expressions. Dev needs to manually adjust them better. As of now, they look exaggerated and unrealistic
    -Animations. More frames needed maybe? They look jarring right now, especially the bathroom scene.
    -The mc's tan. This dude looks like he's been frying in the Sahara for years.
    -A better intro. We go from the mc's bedroom to the college's lecture hall without much dialogue or scenes in-between. Some background would be nice i.e. why he's going there.

All in all, it's a good time.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

DAMONECH2939

Well, I don't know where to start, sorry about my english in advance.

This game is obviously inspired (at least) in Being a Dik but that isn't a bad thing, I mean BaD is the best vn ever based on players ratings so if you are going to copy or take a few things borrowed of a novel BaD is the right choice to do it.

Overall the game is fun and the choices you make have influence in the story, so for me this is a five star game and I expect much more from it in the next updates.