Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Game_2018-09-10_01-06-13.png

Overview:
In this game, Marielle finds herself trapped in a haunted mansion, in the control of a ghastly spirit that seeks to collect sex slaves, and she's next on his list.

RPGMAKER VX ACE RTP already packaged with game
Updated: 08/Sep/18
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Game_2018-09-10_00-34-58.png Game_2018-09-10_01-06-13.png

Last edited by a moderator:

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
i see azure zero go anywhere to ask del this link game :biggrin:

btw, anyone play know password of the this door? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz1111111111.JPG

Reactions: samael000

RM

May 25, 2017
btw, anyone play know password of the this door?
169. The 3 numbers are on notes scattered around. The 6 on the "left" is actually a 9 on the right.

Currently got 2/3 seals and know where one jigsaw is (in the orc room/strip club upstairs). The last seal is behind the werewolf which I have a silver axe for which triggers an animation, but I don't know if it's bugged or I'm missing something.

Reactions: Majoros T

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

This is the creators patreon!
@Ryahn Some people are to lazy to google the creator!

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
169. The 3 numbers are on notes scattered around. The 6 on the "left" is actually a 9 on the right.

Currently got 2/3 seals and know where one jigsaw is (in the orc room/strip club upstairs). The last seal is behind the werewolf which I have a silver axe for which triggers an animation, but I don't know if it's bugged or I'm missing something.
thanks u. im done this game. u use silver axe to the left statue, and moon/crescent key on the right statue to turn him in wolf and its trigger.

last boss: use all item to win.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
A fairly short, but fun little game. Graphics and animations were enjoyable.
Then again, this is the same developer who made the Damsel Quest line, and I wasn't disappointed.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I'm just not big on the content here. It's an odd RPGM game that's for sure. It has survival horror elements and the erotic stuff I did find was fairly low effort.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I'm glad people think more of the game than I do, I can't help but be a complete downer when it comes to my own stuff.

also, you need to rip the dlsite version to install the patch, i did send off a version today thats unencrypted so you don't. it also fixed bugs that are present in this version.

also OP could've saved a lot of time and a bit of money if theyd just bought the game here

Reactions: Berk Hiljarck

Berk Hiljarck

Sep 13, 2017
I'm glad people think more of the game than I do, I can't help but be a complete downer when it comes to my own stuff.

also, you need to rip the dlsite version to install the patch, i did send off a version today thats unencrypted so you don't. it also fixed bugs that are present in this version.

also OP could've saved a lot of time and a bit of money if theyd just bought the game here
I've seen your games on steam are they also uncensored there?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I've seen your games on steam are they also uncensored there?
kate's test is censored on steam (the only game i put on there) but the censored version is it's own comedic experience. you can patch it to be the same as the itch.io version though. with either version being playable.

I do hope you only mean kate's test... cause if not someones stolen and uploaded my games to steam.

people are always best off buying my games on itch. due to not having to deal with dlsites 50% cut, and also bundles

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote