Marie's Adventure! A new project by popular artist Dearonnus

Broogg_

Jun 8, 2022
Hello,

Here is today hotfix :

(28/Jan/2023)

- Fixed unable to upgrade blessing when current remnant equal to upgrades cost.
- Fix some locked doors in Sylva City where you can see it opened when interacting it from side angle.
- Fixed where you can't re-enter the cavern after entering it for the first time (since this is save-bound, I temporarily disable the supposed lock on the entrance).
- Fixed where you will get black screen when re-enter Medea Plains after entering it for the first time.

Hotfix : (replace the www)

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Hello,

Here is today hotfix :

(28/Jan/2023)

- Fixed unable to upgrade blessing when current remnant equal to upgrades cost.
- Fix some locked doors in Sylva City where you can see it opened when interacting it from side angle.
- Fixed where you can't re-enter the cavern after entering it for the first time (since this is save-bound, I temporarily disable the supposed lock on the entrance).
- Fixed where you will get black screen when re-enter Medea Plains after entering it for the first time.

Hotfix : (replace the www)
How can i fix this error problem? Im using Joiplay[/QUOTE]

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
Now that I finished up with the other big release I had my eye on (thank you Monster Black Market for eating up two whole days. You are almost too fun) I can say I've finally gotten to the end of the playable Alpha and give some thoughts.

Really good so far, it could just be my low standards but I can easily see this becoming real big on full release. I hope Mr. Dearonnus keeps a steady pace so he doesn't get burned out but so far I have no major notes 10/10 for me. Although I do have to wonder if we'll get some scenes with NPCs like the brothel ladies and/or any monster scenes.

Also last thing I'm a little surprised no one mentioned yet, when you make it to the end of the alpha after credits roll you get a little preview of some planned features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
This game has the base like Seed of Destiny from PreggoPixels :v but better graphic and art, and also, the scene! Although its still in progress, I think this game is promising :D
Thank you all for sharing

Reactions: Mr. Coatl

Twichie

May 28, 2017
modified file for higher chance of Quintuplets unpack to www/js/plugins

need to upgrade stats in game though, still a chance of lower numbers

file may read as virus, mostly because its the JavaScript from the game

Last edited:

hello221vf

Jan 25, 2023
l need some helps here, after Ran joined the party in the Cave level, l went out of the cave and then l can't come back, is there any solution to this? 1675509597875.png

Not so well

Dec 12, 2019
Haizz, Thinking maybe the next major update (Chapter2) only comes after 2-3 months, its a very long time to wait ... though, it's worth. Honestly, the art is beautiful.
(I hoped for impregnation of cat girl ... not until read the log :(( )

Raihan1301

Nov 6, 2020
modified file for higher chance of Quintuplets unpack to www/js/plugins

need to upgrade stats in game though, still a chance of lower numbers

file may read as virus, mostly because its the JavaScript from the game
I can't download it dude

Broogg_

Jun 8, 2022
Game works like hazumi

Before going to sleep after doing some brothel stuff you save
go to sleep check if you have desired number of babies if not reload and sleep again

basically save scum it

Reactions: Necreonlord4
Dec 20, 2020
Before going to sleep after doing some brothel stuff you save
go to sleep check if you have desired number of babies if not reload and sleep again

basically save scum it
literally what I did for both characters to get quadruplets before I went to continue the story (before going to the desert)

Last edited: