VN - Others - Completed - Marina Cuckolding Report 3 [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

1. 5.00 star(s)

gab06x

Story 10/10 - loved the cuckolding theme and development of Marina through the series!

Art 8.5/10 - Would loved more erotic/unique positions for Marina

Plot: 7.5/10 - Loved the new way of Marina's reporting, but the plot of this 3rd novel could be better.

I finally got through this whole Trilogy - took like 5 years because 2 and 3 lacked translations but thank god I lived to read them! Marina's cuckolding report introduced me to this kink. I hated it at first because I thought it was so dumb and surreal that people are into making their partner sleep with other men for their own pleasure. But I kept reading and got hooked.

I understood why Kenji got off on letting other dudes bang his wife, Marina. She wasn't into it either initially, but over time she goes with the flow of pleasure and gets thoughts of ditching Kenji for the sake of getting some better "love". Making Marina lose her mind for pure pleasure with other men is so thrilling and taboo, plus it's consensual! Love her design too - tomboyish mature loving older sister!

Sorry for fanboying so much and I don't think this is much of a review more of just glorifying the trilogy. Yeah, it can be improved, but for a nukige, man, I loved it very much! Still would recommend this 3rd game - quite different from the first 2, but with a very good twist on the report concept! I hope the other prequel games (young Marina) get translated while I still live in this planet, pleaaaaase translator gods!

So yeah, 10/10 for me in terms of enjoyment. I won't elaborate on the flaws because the well-written cuckolding concept always blinds me to them in this wonderful trilogy, and I believe cuckolding is truly an acquired taste!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

mr-pitfall

5/5

Art -> Excellent, no real complaints. The game excels in the "when to show, when to hide, and when to partially tease" side of netorare/netorase when conveying scenarios.

Writing -> Quite good, providing alternate perspectives and the emotions of both the shared wife and cuckold. The characters are (quasi)realistic & fleshed out, their thoughts and developing feelings on the relationship are well conveyed and really serve to enhance adjoining content.

Gameplay -> A VN, largely kinetic, with a few branching decisions (see perspectives comment).

Content -> The third installation seeks to tackle the dangers of the relationship the first two games have established while exploring some darker emotions. Quite pleased with the journey and the ending, this is one were you keep playing after the nut just to see the conclusion.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Salmacius

Drawing: 8/10.
    Story: 1/10.
    Writing: 5/10.
    I like the series, I like Marina story a VISUAL NOVEL. All of excellent "NeToRare" game - with a win win plot since that. Nice image and a nice plot, that end with such a delusion.
    English translation is well done.
    Is not too long to play.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

LonerPrime

I'll put it simple: I LOVE(D) this series. Netorase has always been a niche tag that only ever gets a passing mention, in the trifecta of Netorare/Netori and Netorase genre, when it comes to games. So I was pretty stoked when Atelier Sakura broke away from their stereotype "run of the mill NTR story" norm and made a pretty stellar game incorporating top tier story and art elements. That being said...

the finale left an exceptionally bad taste in my mouth. The signs were already there in the second game when it was becoming clearer as the game progressed that AS was trying to pull a "social message" theme. Like it was trying to remind the player constantly at every curve that having your wife fuck around for your pleasure is not a healthy thing. Well duh, of course it isn't, reality isn't fiction after all.

But that wasn't good enough. AS finally went all out in the third game and completely made a mess of characters. The husband's character turned into a moron to the point that even a normal conversation where he repented pushing Marina to cheat on him was magically lost on him the next day when he couldn't even comprehend what he needed to do to make it right. Marina herself went into conniving bitch mode and eventually got her just rewards. Did I like it? Hell no. But AS was fine with ripping apart a good series just because they thought that all their players are children who can't understand wrong from right and must be told in words that equate to having a swinging bat to your face and penis.

*Sigh*, in all honestly I just feel AS wanted to wrap up Marina's saga instead of stretching it. And I'd say that true fans would have supported this. But the way AS went about doing it.... ugh..

Long story short, the sex is awesome, far better than the first and miles better than the second one, but Netorase is all about the story and if you are facepalming through out the game and continue to do so even after shutting it down, you'll have a hard time low fiving junior with any intent of enjoyment.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Amte

Some excitement of the first game mixed with the boring reality of the second. There's a lot of potential this series doesn't want to explore and, in the very end, the flat character "Marina" gets her unimaginative ending. As expected.

I wouldn't say I regret having played it but this series doesn't go far. It was nice to meet these characters although they might occasionally appear bland or retarded to the player.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

AstralBout

I don't want to mention the content because the story is better for me.
    I don't want to even share my feeling but it worth it.
    This kind of series will make you fap for a long time, it's always good at that.

The story 10/10 - It's better but not a masterpiece level yet, but considering that it's the final part of a long series, it deserves a 10. It also couldn't have ended better than this.
    Voice acting 7.5/10 - I would give it a 6 but because of the story that's different and probably the climax of the series, Marina's voice actor nailed it but the moaning still the same with the score of 6.
    Music ?/10 - Busy fapping, sorry.

Recommended for fans of the series and those who think that story is the important factor of a game.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

hexenhaus

3.5 * - good writing (nails NTR), but lacking in presentation

100% linear, short, straight-forward sequel, a bit foreseeable, nails NTR-feelings, good visuals but too few and no diversity.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

mikeymike22

amazing, the first few games were a gem to try out, i have been waiting for this next installment for a long time and it has not disappointed, atelier sakura games have this unique and sexy writing and artwork that I enjoy very much, i want to see more of these games translated.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Slybeast99

I feel like this is a great example of 'don't push shit to far' and that's what happened to the MC.

The MC wanted to up the stakes and got burned, even though a happy ending accrued the events will leave them ...... well not broken or anything like that but it will have a lasting impact on them.

I also think that while NTR haters will never play this game and only ever shit on it this give an idea as to why people like NTR.

l myself like NTR AS A FANTASY ONLY.

I think that also go's for other NTR fans as well, keep it as a fantasy kind of thing and never even attempt it in reality cuz lord knows if l ever get a girlfriend l ain't ever doing this shit.

And l think that's what NTR hater's think of us even though there are forums asking or explaining why people like NTR.

For me it's a new level of corruption, l love corruption games, where the girl is all innocent to begin with and slowly but surely they become whore and NTR adds an extra level to it.

All and all this was a good game and a good final to the series (even though l haven't played the second lol) and reminds me why this stays as a fantasy not reality (not that l needed that reminder in the first place).

Thank you Capu2 for an amazing translation l can't wait to see what else you translate.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Noobeginner

If you familiar with any Atelier NTR game, then you know that it's just gonna be good, especially since it's fully and properly translated.

Overall a very great sequel. Character, art work, sex scene all up to a professional eroge standard. A must read for every NTR fan out there. I just hope that the 2nd one got translated first, we're missing some corruption progression before this, but this is fine.

Now we wait for the prequel and 2nd game to get translated before completing this series.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

Your character wants Marina to have an emotional affair.

Followed by a few hours of indications everything is going to crash and burn. Marina constantly insults you and questions your loyalty. You don't get to have sex with her. She is seriously hurt by your actions and makes it clear she DOES NOT want to have sex with other men and it makes her sad. Meanwhile your daughter is also suspicious of you and seems to be catching on to things. Not to cuckolding, just knowing something is afoot.

At the end of the game Marina is fully intent on divorcing you and taking your daughter. But you say "I love you" and she changes her mind. Then the new guy rapes her and tell you both to get out of his house. You promise never to do NTR again..

The game builds up to Marina leaving you but she stays. And for that, I yawn.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

mily.dominant

Awesome.

Great story, for me it's kinda of unusual, but I love it. I played like 1/3 and it is awesome. Story goes interestingly. There is quite a bit of background text which is good because it makes the story more realistic.

Drawings are awesome as always from Atelier Sakura.
    Love the way it first forces you to only show protagonists point of view. Makes it even more real.

The story and emotions of the netorare are well described and thought through.

Good thing is that Marina does not turn to some brainless slut like some games make the girls. She seems super realistic. Like a real wife.

10 out of 10.

For me I would like more bdsm and stuff but it can't be in every game.