RPGM - Completed - Marina: The Agent and the Underground Circus of Shame [Final] [Ibotsukigunte]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Lobbly

Sorry, but this game really sucks. Really lazy, bad writing. A special agent (aka the one special agents that doesn't know how to fight) gets sent to investigate a circus. It's really boring. There is no humor or fun in this. You just run around a loveless big area, which already gives away what it's about without even entering certain buildings. Then you witness horrible abuse but don't interfere (even though you are a special agent). You can't fight anyone and immediately get a Game Over torture scene. That's how you see erotic scenes. If you actually like women you won't like these. It's brutal beyond roleplay. Sadistic and horrible. The game disgusts me too much to play it past the snakes. The graphics aren't bad, but once you see them you've lost (probably the heroine got murdered after the Game Over screen) and need to reload. The game is extremely linear and you're just running around searching for the next spot you need to go to. No quest menu or any kind of menu besides the main menu.

This obviously looks like another game which is a masterpiece and has the words "sluter" and "ella" in it's title. This game is a terrible ripoff.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

tasta13

Cute little game, based on rpg maker "stealth" (you have to move when the enemies are looking the other way). The saving grace is that it's not very difficult.

Most scenes are unlocked by getting caught which is annoying because the game has to restart to start over.

Not too much content, both game-wise and lewd-wise. Lewd scenes are mostly a single picture with some text and then you have to load game.

I wouldn't play it again but I am not crying for the time it took me to play it either.