RPGM Abandoned Marionberry Project [v0.01.5] [Lufada]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
atv_large_2.png

Overview:
Dante was recently approved at Marionberry School and ends up living with a childhood friend. Make friends, build romantic relationships, and resolve strange happenings in the city.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-04
Release Date: 2020-03-29
Developer: Lufada - F95
Censored: No
Version: 0.01.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others: Unofficial Android*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

548.jpg Karin_lying_in_bed_01.png 727.jpg 728.jpg Veronica_stuck_in_wall_Back_view_01.png 729.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
"Make friends, build romantic relationships, and resolve strange happenings in the city."

I can get down with two of those things, but strange happenings tend to end in sticky situations that have nothing to do with being covered in cum, so, I'll pass.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
can only enter school if wearing school clothes. mc is wearing the school clothes and still can't enter?

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
It's a good start!

But I do think if you're gonna call it MarionBerry then you should have at least one dark skinned girl to pursue..

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It's nice, the art style so far is cute. But there's no direction, nothing really to do. The MC says one or two things to direct the player but every character I've met so far besides Veronica hasn't really interacted with him past the first encounter. There really isn't enough in this to warrant calling this a release, it's more like a Demo at this point.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Ok so

Weekends serve no purpose at the moment and are just wastes of time, as does seemingly swimming classes until you get to the Veronica subpolt. Wouldn't be such a issue if it didn't take so long to do everything.

Having to go to the wardrobe every day is super tedious. As it stands casual clothing serves no purpose while you need school clothes everyday but weekends. Please make it where you wake up with school clothes on week days. It just makes the game that much worse.

Most of the time spent in this game is running from home to school, then from class to class. Its super boring, and i'm someone who plays many walking quests Like Legend Of Queen Opala and LLMB. I suggest putting a auto travel once you exit the door at home that asks you if you want to go to school, and ones after each class asking if you want to go to the next. It would save so much time. Alternatively you can increase the base walking speed or change the map.

For all the walking there's almost no reward, after a hour I have seen nothing that's even slightly arousing. The teachers really could have used some more early content to make this more bearable. I get that its a first version but still there's nothing that makes me want to play the early days.

I had to stop after the second week day 3. There was just nothing that kept me wanting to play.

Last edited:
Reactions: 167 and Lesproux

Lesproux

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2018
Ok so

Weekends serve no purpose at the moment and are just wastes of time, as does seemingly swimming classes until you get to the Veronica subpolt. Wouldn't be such a issue if it didn't take so long to do everything.

Having to go to the wardrobe every day is super tedious. As it stands casual clothing serves no purpose while you need school clothes everyday but weekends. Please make it where you wake up with school clothes on week days. It just makes the game that much worse.

Most of the time spent in this game is running from home to school, then from class to class. Its super boring, and i'm someone who plays many walking quests Like Legend Of Queen Opala and LLMB. I suggest putting a auto travel once you exit the door at home that asks you if you want to go to school, and ones after each class asking if you want to go to the next. It would save so much time. Alternatively you can increase the base walking speed or change the map.

For all the walking there's almost no reward, after a hour I have seen nothing that's even slightly arousing. The teachers really could have used some more early content to make this more bearable. I get that its a first version but still there's nothing that makes me want to play the early days.

I had to stop after the second week day 3. There was just nothing that kept me wanting to play.
Thanks for the feedback, I was already working on remake something in the game.
Breakfast and fast travel will be added in the next game version.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Marionberry Project v0.01.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote