RPGM Abandoned Marionberry Project [v0.01.5] [Lufada]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hardyhar

Aug 13, 2017
I just get a black screen when going to the swimming class the day after Veronica had her clothes stolen. I've started a new game over and this still happens. Thoughts?

Lesproux

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2018
I just get a black screen when going to the swimming class the day after Veronica had her clothes stolen. I've started a new game over and this still happens. Thoughts?
It was an event error,, after delivering veronica's clothes there is nothing else to do in swimming lessons.

Dec 28, 2017
Somehow I'm confused with the update. I had no idea how to get those scenes and make progress.

I have to start over because old save files ruined the progress I had. It's not compatible. I also had no idea how far did I reached the clothes thing in the previous old save lol. I really don't know.

EDIT: There's a black screen before going to bed (first day of Veronica event..the part of getting her to the pool, not the missing swimsuit). I don't know if it has something to do with hacking or not but I will check if it has something to do with it. I haven't bought hacking thing and locksmith.

Last edited:

Dec 28, 2017
I haven't figured the pass code at Sasha's room (piano).

Anyone here know the code at least?

EDIT: SOLVED, it's 853 for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: La Barba de Khan

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
Brothers,can u guys plz tell me r the sex scene animated or not?
Tnx in advance

Reactions: adela

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
Art is very nice suits my tastes but the typo's and just straight up incomprehensible sentences are terrible. There are so many blatant errors and I don't just mean spelling mistakes, there are words missing from sentences or just wrong words used to the point where you cant even tell what its supposed to say from context. its like google translate was used and never even proof read once by anyone. Get a proof-reader, there are lots of volunteers.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote