3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Dont forget the holly headpat, i mean there is already kissing + coil massage in the game so hand holding is not a big difference to add.
Out of the 3 fetishes i reveal only 2 because it would be a big spoiler, but it would be mind control + soft vore.
i probably add another 2-3 fetishes but not much idea yet, depends what people would like to see.
Holly headpat, power of the sacred!
Yeah you got my attention let me try it and see, I’ll give a feedback later

Reactions: FeSs101

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
Sure, so the relationship have 5 level in total and every level there is 6 scenes (example 1 tonguejob in the kitchen 1 in the bedroom) so basically 3. this is the basic plan idea about the current content its looks like this
level 1 Tonguejob - Tailjob - Handjob
level 2 Cunnilingus - Paizuri - (This is the 0.3 update) the last scene will be Oral included in the 0.4 update.
level 3 i cant share to much information about this because i didnt decide yet.
level 4 will play around people fetishes (Only 3 idea so far but i m open for ideas)
level 5 the vaginal/anal sex scenes + maybe pregnancy.
You are very kind! I will follow your game, it's very nice to watch good projects

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
Dont forget the holly headpat, i mean there is already kissing + coil massage in the game so hand holding is not a big difference to add.
Out of the 3 fetishes i reveal only 2 because it would be a big spoiler, but it would be mind control + soft vore.
i probably add another 2-3 fetishes but not much idea yet, depends what people would like to see.
now it seems to me (and yes I love it) they really like futa, it is quite reasonable, but I'm afraid that it does not fit into the scenario of your game, I love Tales of Androgyny.

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
Don't worry i know very well futa not would fit into my game, the 3 fetish idea were not futa content.

Reactions: FeSs101

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I tried the game and a question wasn’t there an intro before?
Looking at the screenshots and past messages seems that there was a buildup scene that makes the Player and the queen meet.
But in my game there was just a fast recap, have I done something wrong or was it meant to go like this?

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
I tried the game and a question wasn’t there an intro before?
Looking at the screenshots and past messages seems that there was a buildup scene that makes the Player and the queen meet.
But in my game there was just a fast recap, have I done something wrong or was it meant to go like this?
there is a demo game (you can try it out from itch.io its have around 5 minutes gameplay) and the current game with the short explanation what happened in the demo.
edit
(I should probably update a fev pictures of the game, i do it later.)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
there is a demo game (you can try it out from itch.io its have around 5 minutes gameplay) and the current game with the short explanation what happened in the demo.
edit
(I should probably update a fev pictures of the game, i do it later.)
But are you going to implement the demo into the main game?
If not it kinda feels flat the introduction without a proper beginning

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
But are you going to implement the demo into the main game?
If not it kinda feels flat the introduction without a proper beginning
I probably going to make a little remake of the demo into the main game in the future (With better coding), but for now my focus is to keep adding content.

Reactions: zARRR

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Not sure what is wrong. Choices are not choices; if you refuse scene won't end until you accept and complete it.
Can buy Love Potion and use it, but Dom Potion can be bought but cannot be used ... I have 2, but does nothing and 2 remain.
One of the tasks is to give Aya a list, but only choice is to buy or sell, no dialog or actions. Just get a normal task upon return.

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
Not sure what is wrong. Choices are not choices; if you refuse scene won't end until you accept and complete it.
Can buy Love Potion and use it, but Dom Potion can be bought but cannot be used ... I have 2, but does nothing and 2 remain.
One of the tasks is to give Aya a list, but only choice is to buy or sell, no dialog or actions. Just get a normal task upon return.
Strange because i usually test the game after deployment but for me such error not happened, can you provide your save file? i take a look.
edit: if you have an old save file, start a new one because it's not compatible.

Last edited:

Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Strange because i usually test the game after deployment but for me such error not happened, can you provide your save file? i take a look.
edit: if you have an old save file, start a new one because it's not compatible.
Latest version from this site. I put all in the archive (sub and dom.) Thanks ... I like.

Xoullion

Game Developer
Mar 19, 2019
Latest version from this site. I put all in the archive (sub and dom.) Thanks ... I like.
I looked inside the save files and i noticed a few things, your save have missing item/switches which are unlocked by default in the game right from the start. just in case i downloaded the game from this site too but the errors not occured to me in the end everything worked. All i can suggest is to delete your save folder and start a new game but just in case i provide 2 save file right after route choosing.
3 Dom
4 Sub
edit
I only know about 2 bugs. 1 when you start a new game and some kind of black line appear on the up screen it usually fixing itself after you restart the game. (Solving in progress) 2 if you skip time before choosing route, basically break the game. (Already solved in 0.4)

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Any chance the sign number limit for PC name can be increased to at least ten? We Long Name People are right now discriminated by not giving us enough letters.

• Angry
Reactions: ThaDude1977
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes