Unity - Completed - Married woman to be touched [Final] [HIGHLEG.PEACH]

1. 3.00 star(s)

SonGokuASD

Version 1.1

I think this game can improve a lot, the animations of it are good and you will not be disappointed enjoying the movements, the art style and the customization of the game are also an important point when it comes to obtaining a replayability.

An important and bad point is that the penetration is not well achieved and it seems that the member is out of the body, the story is not something very new or creative, although that is not why a classic NTR with touches of auntie is not bad.

It lacks voice acting only having a few moans and the amount of gameplay is about 1 hour or 2 if you want to take it slow. Apparently you can add new textures without censorship but I tried it without them and I think that if they corrected the fact that you constantly seem to be rubbing the member instead of penetrating, the moans also are a little bit high.

In conclusion, a game that is seen to have potential but it ends very quickly and you cannot get to enjoy the art since the fact of not “entering” the body generates a lot of visual noise. I would play it again if I wanted to see a good animation and have about 1 free hour.

Improvable.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Erosia

This game is bad. First off, you think this is one of those sleep molestation type games right? You'd be right, but it's real run down. The options are to ogle her, caress her, fuck her etc, etc.

Too bad that all those options make for some fucked up images, because apparently, to the dev of this game, the penis goes outside of the vagina and through a woman's head. The animations are stupid as hell. When you allegedly penetrate her, the penis is still in full view as if in x-ray, or having a pussyjob.

Even worse, when you try to fellate her, the penis, again still in full view, is basically piercing her skull from bottom to up. The penis does not look like it's going in her body, vaginal or oral despite the sound effects indicating that you are in fact penetrating her. Not to mention the gratuitous amount of vaginal juices and saliva being discharged with each action.

Don't even get me started on the less than lacking animation of caressing and finger and such. The game as a whole is a shitshow in terms of technical aptitude, animation and appearance. The woman is beautiful, but that's all there is to this game. A waste of good art.