Unreal Engine Abandoned Marrying Witches [v0.3.0.2] [Witch-Dev]

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
so apart from changing the title 4 times... what else is new?
still walking sim?

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
so apart from changing the title 4 times... what else is new?
still walking sim?
you should go on the twitter dev
Or better support him to get access to the latest version who is less a walking simulator

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
you should go on the twitter dev
Or better support him to get access to the latest version who is less a walking simulator
or how about i don't waste money on a pre-alpha that's probably not going to publish in the next 10 years?
the reason im on this website is so i can play these patreon games without getting my money stolen.
especially when supporting the game costs more than an AAA title like Doom Eternal.
pirate first. buy later.

MrToon

Sep 15, 2017
Is this game bugged or a walking simulator??? I've been walking for ages, then the girls turn into mutes and stop in the middle of the road doing nothing very close to what seems to be a unfinished house

Last edited:

ducktails

May 17, 2018
Eh, I might have missed something, but it looks like some bug. I start the game, join the group of girls on a trip, they keep talking, but at some point stop and just walk. For a quite long time (like 10min or so). Then they reach a kind of plateau with a fence, where they stop and just stand there. Talking to each of them does nothing, I can only ask them to strip and follow me and that's it. Any ideas, what should happen next?
Feels like that's the end of content in the build. I didn't even see a path forward unless a cutscene should trigger that teleports you somewhere.

Last edited:

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
or how about i don't waste money on a pre-alpha that's probably not going to publish in the next 10 years?
the reason im on this website is so i can play these patreon games without getting my money stolen.
especially when supporting the game costs more than an AAA title like Doom Eternal.
pirate first. buy later.
not my problem then but if you want to try the new stuff then wait for someone to add it here or support him

Badaxe93

Jan 18, 2018
so what's the point of having the game posted on this website then?
get views and support
But he will soon working on a new way to release update that will include a public version with censored genitals (not boobs, because fuck censoring nipples)

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
get views and support
But he will soon working on a new way to release update that will include a public version with censored genitals (not boobs, because fuck censoring nipples)
so basically clickbait.
because the version on this website isn't even a demo.

Reactions: SamWinters
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes