VN - Ren'Py - Martyr of Love [v5.0] [AlienCat69]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Unicorn Mixer

This VN is an unexpected gem with great potential. I like how the story unfolds and how the characters develop based on choices made.

Renders are indeed a little substandard as others mention, but the writing and story more than make up for it. This is not a Fap Fest VN. Not does it appear to be trying to be one.

I'll definitely be following one.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

thatsthespiritboys

Story - 10/10
    The story and writing have been excellent so far despite the cliché premise and high school setting. The story has great potential, and the characters have been written absolutely perfectly. The journey of the MC feels intriguing and mysterious while keeping the pace flawless. Moments with impact are given sufficient buildup. The LIs have been open-ended, and their actions so far feel within their character.
    The game has a serviceable number of branching choices that can lead to different scenes, the impact of which is yet to be known.

Art - 10/10
    The models are top-notch, but the render quality is a bit lacking. The game makes up for it with good animations and perfect facial expressions during the scenes. The best part of the art has been the attention to detail despite the average render quality, like the sweat after some good sex and other tiny features.

With time and support, this gem of a game has the potential to be a great VN with a great story and different endings shaped by the MCs choices.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

SixtyNineGaming

Surprisingly good. Nothing groundbreaking but I like the characters. The renders look great and I'm invested in the relationships enough to keep me interested even though it might feel a little jumbled at times. Hoping that it gets sorted out it future versions.

There's a little stutter when changing animations during sex scenes. but other than that, it runs well.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

SlideweenTV

Version played: v1.0, initial release

3 stars first cause the game runs okay. There's no spelling or grammatical error afaik. The story premise is simple and common, not over the top. The renders look good although it has the grainy effect on it.

Shall check this again in the future once the story gets rolling.