Ren'Py Mary Adventures [v1.1] [Megakub32]

b00ze

Jul 20, 2017
What kind of AI used to create these characters? I tried a bit myself with midjourney and dalle, but they are all messed up badly -_-
It's and my guess is he uses . You need at least 4gb VRam to use it and you can actually do pretty dope shit with it imho. So same character in hentai positions shouldn't be a problem for someone who knows what he's doing (like simply using Loras). All the anti-AI whining reminds me a bit of the early 2000s were "digital art" was "no real art", because you have an undo button. ‍:FacePalm:
There is really out there, that I take over all the DAZ3d+Co crap any day.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Pretty bare bones right now. Didn't find any sexual content as of yet. Might keep an eye on it for further updating.

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
Using AI is not an excuse for low effort. Take a look at Gina's Gym for example. It also uses AI-generated art, but the result is much better.

Reactions: Zarnos

MuscularRobb

Aug 6, 2023
Hopefully this game will be developed further, looks interesting enough for now. I for one am happy that AI art appears to have caused some kind of resurgence in the muscle girl games, even if not everything is of the highest quality.

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
Hopefully this game will be developed further, looks interesting enough for now. I for one am happy that AI art appears to have caused some kind of resurgence in the muscle girl games, even if not everything is of the highest quality.
AI allows low-effort games to be somewhat good. Let's hope there are still developers who won't settle for a low-effort product.

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
Bruh. AI art. Without stable diffusion, it's done for. You definitely don't want to see tits growing out of cheeks or 10 cocks growing out of one man's crotch
That sounds way more interesting than all this generic ai stuff.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Neither the tags, nor the description, really say anything about the game's content, lmao.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
unless you have a character that AI can produce, it is pretty much impossible to create a character driven story with AI, you won't get consistency and it will be immersion breaking. It is possible though to create a character sheet and train the AI with that generated character, but, it can be a pain amount of work of renders, tests, rerenders, editing, and tears of blood.
So, after spending some time wtih AI i know I can not trust any game made with AI generated imagery.

For the sake of transparency the preview images should include at least 2 example images for every character.

lkjfedasl

Jan 1, 2021
is this game not 1.0 release or what? it feels like it isn't anywhere near finished. how do i take the extra drug? nothing happens in my inventory except a crash