2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Fekkoff

Jul 21, 2017
I got win 10 and it runs fine too, didnt have to do anything… Buuuut theres pretty little content in the game... blowjob scene or undress scene and doggy or missionary and its just a "next" button to swap between the 2 each encounter. Sometimes you get a job on the phone but thats just a short image and its over too. So if you cant get it working you aint really missing that much :p

Reactions: czertik

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Neat little game, but there isn't much content. I hoped for "jobs" to provide some story/scenes, but they end just when things are getting somewhere. MC didn't get pregnant or STD despite 50 unprotected sex sessions, at this point i had 1 000 000 yen and i saw all the scenes (of which only 3 were animated). There is no ending i am aware of.

koinzell-

Jun 26, 2018
it crashes at opening
* Note
This game requires DirectX 9.0c.

& just in case,its best to give this a look--->[ ].

c.o.w

Jan 5, 2018
due the artwork i trought this was another alibi game, but your comments indicate the contrary, so i give a try

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
For a second i thought it's this one. That would be some weird kink. Not the weirdest around here but still. Though idea of a mask going from girl to girl and corrupting them is kinda cool. Yep, now i want that in my life.

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes