Unity Masmorra Sapiranga [Alpha v0.01] [Itaguassu]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

dwemers

Dec 13, 2019
Não haverá! Todo o jogo se concentrará na protagonista usando suas habilidades sexuais em monstros!
A razão pela qual não há movimentos sexuais com monstros é para evitar a etiqueta de estupro no meu jogo!
Os TOS do Prateon podem derrubar meu jogo se ele tiver essa tag!

Sim, eu sou o Br!
E não, eu não moro em Sapiranga! Escolhi esse nome porque estava caçando nomes de cidades de origem indígena!
E consegui o nome Sapiranga legal!
[/CITAR]
eu nem sabia que era nome de cidade, mas boa sorte com o jogo, espero que de tudo certo!!

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
There won't be! The entire game will focus on the protagonist using her sexual skills on monsters!
The reason there are no sexual moves with monsters is to avoid the rape tag on my game!
Prateon's TOS can take down my game if it has that tag!
Couldn't you just use subscribestar? I dunno I'm not familiar with these things...

Itaguassu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2023
Couldn't you just use subscribestar? I dunno I'm not familiar with these things...
Making my game available through subscribestar is a good idea! I'll have more creative freedom!

The problem is that all my supporters are on prateon!

I'll have to take a vote with my supporters to see if I should start using subscribestar.

Reactions: kunkunman3000

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Making my game available through subscribestar is a good idea! I'll have more creative freedom!

The problem is that all my supporters are on prateon!

I'll have to take a vote with my supporters to see if I should start using subscribestar.
Yeah that's a tough one. You're always gonna lose some if you move over cuz people are just lazy.

Jun 10, 2017
There won't be! The entire game will focus on the protagonist using her sexual skills on monsters!
The reason there are no sexual moves with monsters is to avoid the rape tag on my game!
Prateon's TOS can take down my game if it has that tag!

Sim, eu sou o Br!
E não, eu não moro em Sapiranga! Escolhi esse nome porque estava procurando nomes de cidades de origem indígena!
E achei o nome Sapiranga legal!
Acho que você é o primeiro dev brasileiro que eu acho por aqui, boa sorte, mano!

Reactions: Itaguassu

solarjohn

May 27, 2017
played this and its very promising!
some quality of life changes that i think would really help the experience is being able to skip camera zoom animations everytime you speak to an npc or enemy, and being able to skip or at least speed up battle images, as waiting around for seemingly no reason is boring

Reactions: Itaguassu
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote