RPGM - Completed - Masquerade Hypnosis ~Before I knew it, I'm Pregnant with your Child~ [v1.0] [Dieselmine]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Jokai

Every game translated not by a machine or hell even by machine must be good enough to pass muster. This does.

RPGM means there is running around to find the minor side characters and jokes about various subjects. The girls don't move too much from where you expect them to be. The game having 3 routes is annoying for its small size but uploader and transolator allowed you to see all the content to you want or need from the go get via the save.

The plot in the harem route transitions out of spectacle which is sweet. Story is dumb but this is a nukgie. You play it for the fuck. And there is fuck. It repeats here and there. But the CGs are quality, VA work is as well. You can find the stills on hitomi.la for more of an inspection or just to get them.

It's initially light hearted but it's an NTR game that does take darker turn. Overall worth the play. Thank you kindly for putting this on.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Toweke

I would give it 2.5 / 5 if I could. But in general this game disappointed me and the reason is all about the MC and his lack of brains.

I saw some of the other reviews saying avoid this if you don't like NTR, and honestly I don't get it. This isn't even an NTR (Netori) game to me, or at least not really.

Spoilers:
    Why not? Because the MC only ever uses the hypnosis device to pretend to be other peoples partners - meaning that outside the MCs immediate perspective there is exactly zero cheating even going on here; all the women think they are sleeping with their real partner.

I played the whole game waiting for MC to stop doing this crap, and he never does, not even in the ending where he is worried about the hypnosis device losing power and wondering what will happen when wife realizes he isn't her husband.

It made no sense to me and killed my enjoyment. I like Netori for the corruption aspect, ie you seduce someone's woman and you/she gets off on the cheating/secrecy aspects. None of that exists in this game. This is more like brute force mind control where the other person never realizes you exist.

The frustrating part is it's totally needless. MC could just as easily have seduced these women with the hypnosis device and the game would have worked way better. This is much more logical because (A) it would actually feel like Netori which was supposedly the focus of this game and (B) when the hypnosis device inevitably dies he could stay with the women since they aren't just being temporarily confused into believing he is their husband.

I would rate it 1/10 for story/character intellect. 4/5 for voices, 3/5 for CG.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

This game was weird. Not because I disliked it but because it was lacking well the game. Basically this game is more like a novel with a map made on RPGM (for god knows what reason).

You basically just walk around and talk to the same girls over and over to get a new scene (which the scenes are amazing). The build up is really well done and the simple story isn't that bad. You can even interact with other girls around the city which adds a little to it.

I just don't understand the point of the map. It just seems like the game may have been started on RPGM without any thought of what interactions might actually be in the game. Sometimes I was even confused if I was missing something because it felt so straight forward.

Basically there isn't really anything "wrong" with this game just a confusing decision to make it on the RPGM engine. It doesn't even suffer the issue that most RPGM games have with oversized useless maps or random battles that don't make any sense.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Reversedh

Well i'm not sure to say this is a RPG game or not, it's more like a kinetic novel but with AWSD moving ability. Anyway, forget about it, here's my thought about this game:

Gameplay: Like i said, more like a novel than RPG. You don't have to grind or do anything. All you do is going around the town and mind control any girl you like. There are 4 main girls you can mind control (in the sample pics), others are just a small CG and recycled. But maybe because it's just about 4 main girls so you won't have to care about ... i don't know... any other NPCS. Also there are two routes in this game, which is quite unique because not so many games have route division. 6/10

Map: A waste of time. Because there's nothing important about it. The main goal of this game is talking with 4 main girls, so... the entire map is to just waste your time. You even have a teleport option so what is the reason.... ??? I think DEV wanted to make you think this game has a big map so you don't feel.... empty ? Also there is a red light district and... All i can say is the map is just there for the story. 4/10

CG: Really good, i must say. You have 20 Quality Scenes. And i love all of them.... i think the CG saved this game. That's why i said the game is like a novel because your main goal is watching CG, there's no gameplay in this game, just moving around and finding the CG. This game is heavy NTR, you have a family where the husband is nowhere to be seen, a highschool couple, and a lesbian couple. 9/10

So i'll rate this one 4 star because the CGs are really good, not 5 because gameplay is nowhere to be seen. If you don't like NTR then avoid this, you will regret.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

awqsrem man

this game is quite simple, and isn't really played like a game, more like an interactive novel.
    You choose the order in which you want to bang chicks gradually building a harem or something.
    I didn't appreciate the nettori that much
    -every relationship with choosable characters actually contains it - you cuckold a husband, a boyfriend and both girls from a lesbian couple.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Slayerz

The art is so good! Tons of replayable value as it takes multiple new games to go through each main girls.

I really like the fact that you can hypnotize random girls in town as well an not only the main characters.