Unity - Master of Seduction [v0.8.1] [HexorGames]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Rogue21

(Reviewing version 0.9 via patreon)

This is a unique unity game about a man taking over his dad's house. The housekeeper lives with you and you slowly get closer to her and unlock scenes and go from there. The gameplay is satisfyinh but can get tedious at times. There's daily chores you can do as well as time-specific events to do with her as well. As of 0.9, her sister is introduced but not expanded upon so I expect some scenes with a new female character in the future updates to come. The camera can be a bit jarring and I wish I could toggle FOV. There's a few hours of content to the game so far so check it out!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Goldusplayar

Simple gameplay but great game.
    Good animations, the physics could use a bit more improvement.
    Short story (i'm currently on 0.6.1) but still enjoyable.
    The tasks is a bit repetitive for now. Maybe add some rare chance activities(?)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

yourpaljon

Got the game here first then payed for subscriberstar and was not disappointed. Game is looking great so far cant wait for more content! Please keep working on it Hexor will definitely pay for subscriber star again!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Jay2828

Potential to be the best game ever posted here! So many ideas came to mind while I was playing. I don't have game making skills but I am good at ideas lol Like when it said to go to her room to check out the noise, I first went to the window of her room and watched for a bit...little creepy but I don't think she would mind.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Kimber5696

I don't usually write reviews for games as I never know what to say, but I actually really liked this one.

Its definitely a walking sim and still fairly early in its development. The story is still quite short and the core mechanics of the game are still being fleshed out, but Game updates have been extremely consistent with no signs of stopping. That being said, every mechanic that has been introduced has been solid and my experience has been bug free!

I won't get into the story at all as it is very much still being developed, But Hannah (Main NPC) is adorable and her portrayal as the house's maid has been done in a very different fashion compared to how most other games go about it. I can't wait to see where the story goes with her and how other characters are introduced into the game.

I'd say if you can handle slow-ish walking speeds and go into the game knowing its only existed for a few months and is being developed by a single person, you may actually like what you find!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

root30278

An indeed potential seductive game, just give bros some love.
    No drugs, no hypnosis, no rape. Just horny interaction.

There's a charming girl Hanna in your mansion.
    She's not trying to stay away from you, she knows what you gonna do, and she's waiting for that.

Slowly walk to her, look her in the eyes, talk dirty and "accidentally" touch her tits. See, she's not hiding it. Quickly embrace her from behind, rub her tits. And she climbs on your bed.

Hold on, there's a small defect. Hanna's boobs looks kind of weird and jiggle physic doesn't work well, but still an indeed potential good game.

Perhaps we can see lovely Hanna has more outfit to change, or you'll be able to ask her nicely take off her top and walk nakedly, casually in the house. She's there waiting for you make love to her.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Gerolf

Great developer, and I believe in the future, they are going to do great things with this game. They seem very motivated and loving their work so far and ofc great start of to their game =)

I have...not much else to add here but it wants to type more letters so...Hi? How are you doing today? Try their game. I think you'll see like I did that its a great start. They just need to do a bit more and they'll have a great foundation =D?
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5762503

hi
    Glad to have found this game Master of Seduction

. I don't know why I didn't even think to look here! Can't wait to see what else you bring to this game

The stories are really awesome and I absolutely love the work that went into the animations. I can't wait to read, play and experience more! Great work!

Honestly, this is one of the best games I have found on this site! I enjoyed the content of and I'm looking forward to how the story around

<><><>

sorry if my english is not good
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Dewayne

(Spoiler Warning)

Master of Seduction [v0.7.0]

Story - Very Low amount but considering this is the start of the game, it gives all the information you need. (1/5)

Originality - The usual close relatives pass away, leaving everything to the MC. (4/5)

Renders - Gorgeous renders throughout the entire game. Sky box could be better though. The games lighting seems to be off. During the day the sky is dark. (3/5)

Sound - I really like the outside sounds of the birds chipping in the background. Gives really good vibes. (4/5)

Playability - Very simple and straightforward. You don't have to spend time learning mechanics. (5/5)

Performance - No issues as of yet. (5/5)

Bugs - Sometimes quest breaks, making you restart the game as there is no save option*. (5/5)

(*) The Save option only applies after the first half of the game and not at the start.

Animations - The animations are all right. I only notice animations on Hannah. Animations could have more thought about, not just the action but the character as a whole. (2/5)

Voice Acting - Other than soft moans, there is none. I don't believe it's needed. (4/5)

Grammar - A few issues here and there. (4/5)

Amount of content - A solid base for the start of the game. It gives the style of the game, what to expect, and a lot more for the future. Shouldn't take you no more than 15 - 45 minutes to complete the game currently. (1.5/10)