Ren'Py - Completed - Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v1.0] [IndianaTK]

1. 3.00 star(s)

matataretro3

It's getting there, I appreciate the dev's efforts and the storyline and girls look fresh and hot. However the gameplay is so unnecessarily grindy and the interface is not well-thought-out enough: too many clicks to do things, difficult to access your home/the town... adding many places to sleep that aren't always interchangeable (e.g. you must sleep at the hollow in order to get to train strength again) don't really make the game any less annoying. Keep trying, though!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Summer Love

The changelog for 0.5 is misleading. Sure, there is technically new content for each girl, but about 90% of the game in 0.4 was stripped away as well.

Currently what there is in the game is:
    1) spam a button to "get stronger"
    2) talk to two people about 4 times until one decides to take their shirt off, and one until they let you smash once.
    That's it.

It is an abysmally empty game. I will do every aspiring dev that reads this a favor by telling you that FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE KING. If my first impression of a game is extremely poor, and its next version shows up on f95, I will probably go "Hey I remember that game! It sucked, so I'm not going to play it again or even consider subbing to their patreon."
  3. 4.00 star(s)

neithernor

update 0.3

classic sandbox game, go places, do stuff get scenes.
    character models are great.

story is basic but solid is told with quests, its nice.

new shiny map BUT navigation can still use work.
    example: MC's room is still unnecessary and even annoying mostly
    the lack of access to the map from MC's home.

hint system or a character progress tracker can be useful to prevent people from grind trying to unlock scenes that aren't there..
    there is a bug that if you go to a certain place it resets a quest line if a hint system was in place people would be less likely to stumble upon it.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

katmandomo

Version Reviewed: v0.5

Overview: Click some buttons, see some numbers go up

Story: You are a dark wizard that has been trapped in his house for 9 years reading a book, you decide to grind your way out of the house and reconnect with your family, then you do that. There's hardly any story here, almost nothing with your family and a tiny smidgen of something with a neighbor.

Gameplay: This game has the emptiest grind I have ever seen on this site, and I have played a number of Russian QSP games. It will bore you to tears. Everything is in disjointed menus and you are forever clicking on something to increase a stat by 1 or 3 and then clicking next day to do it all over again. Story bits intrude on this clickfest only rarely, and some of them may be hidden away somewhere. The changelog suggests there is content I have not unlocked, but I couldn't take the monotony any more.

Conclusion: Too empty. Too boring. Skip.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Munardy

Word of advice to the dev... Removing 75+% of the story content just to switch to new graphics. Is never a good idea! The game now (0.5), consist of:

Boring grind to get out of the house, with story content that would easily fit in an SMS. Followed by a microscopic sandbox consisting of a map with three locations(of which two has content, boring grinds), and some fan-service imagery, and another SMS worth of story.

If you're not a fan of udder-like boobs... Fan enough that the mere thought of natural looking, but flesh-sacky boobs, or giant perky but plastic-looking boobs make you involuntarily cream your underwear, give this one a miss for at least one version. Me, on the other hand, does not find the models appealing at all, and therefore, I'll uninstall it with a slight tear for the bandwidth I wasted dowlloading it.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

jimmybeans

You spam the same 3 buttons about 30 times to start off the game, with basically no explanation as to why. The 4th button is a useless Stat screen. Art's mediocre.

I'd recommend a UI with your Magic and Relationship stats, rather than a button to go to "stat screen" that's just a few numbers. But that would reduce the total interactive elements at the start of the game to the 3 buttons you have to click 30 times to even start any sort of "story"
  7. 3.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

Updated for 0.6
    Game has has more content then it had when i first reviewed it on version 0.5
    Events seems to be random
    Lot of sex scenes
    Game story is not bad its starting to get intresting
    Renders are good
    No bugs
  8. 1.00 star(s)

elm0

review based on 0.3 version.
    PRO:
    CONS:
    - this release bugged
    - story
    - "cool" part of gameplay like dozens times do train/research/sleep
    - UI ... no "preferenses" from main menu, ig menus is "something"
    - CG from PC game "the sims". for VN its looks like ugly thing... i mean- VN call cuz "visual novell", but here visual component ruined... and some cg have artifacts like blabla with lint/duran etc
    CONCLUSION: what was that?!