EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Relbeast.jpg

Overview:
Welcome to Carta Town
Nine years ago at the age of fourteen you unlocked a strange magical ability that allowed you to do as you like. Giving a young man powers such as that is simply a recipe for disaster. Your powers led you to accidentally kill an innocent woman. The town's witches banded together to capture and trap you within a magical house far away from civilization.

After nine years of studying magic every day you finally master your magic and break free from the magical shackles.

Now it is time for you to get your revenge.

This game features a unique magic system with several spells to help you in your conquest.
Jump into a magical world full of trickery and adventures!​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-01
Release Date: 2022-09-01
Developer: IndianaTK - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Sequel: City of Women
Other Games: The Lord of Time - Jedi Trainer
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: -
- -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extras: Italian Translation* - Cheat Code

* This port/version is unofficial, download at your own risk.

AlexPeek.jpg Dance1.jpg AngBoobJob.jpg Girl2Blue.jpg fa.JPG 2.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 3.JPG AlexTJ6.jpg SchoolR18.jpg TeySit.jpg LucyParty.jpg Toilet1.jpg Ending2.jpg Relbeast.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Why does that fourth screenshot looks like something out of The Sims?
Because that's exactly what it is. The Sims screenshots in Ren'py. They are even using The Sims music.

My question is this: Why did you release this, when there seems to be literally nothing you can do? None of the options do anything, everything I click says "Nothing for now." The second screenshot doesn't appear to be in this build.

As far as I can tell, all you can do is sleep and train your magic. You can't even talk to the girl.

EDIT: Having said that, I wish you luck with the project. If I were you I would have waited to release something with a bit more substance. Hopefully you have a thick skin and can weather the likely incoming negative criticism, between a previously abandoned title and this one that contains no content. Good luck, OP.

EDIT (2 years later) - Folks are liking this comment but I wanted to update it to reflect the game's overhaul. I haven't played the new versions yet, and the info from my comment originally is now no longer the case. I can't speak to the game's quality (since I haven't played the new "reborn" version) but I can confidently say this dev is no longer using The Sims content.

I'm not sure what software they're using for their renders and models but, graphically speaking, the quality is far superior to what it was previously.

Just didn't want to give anyone incorrect, outdated info.

Last edited:

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Because that's exactly what it is. The Sims screenshots in Ren'py. They are even using The Sims music.

My question is this: Why did you release this, when there seems to be literally nothing you can do? None of the options do anything, everything I click says "Nothing for now." The second screenshot doesn't appear to be in this build.

As far as I can tell, all you can do is sleep and train your magic. You can't even talk to the girl.

EDIT: Having said that, I wish you luck with the project. If I were you I would have waited to release something with a bit more substance. Hopefully you have a thick skin and can weather the likely incoming negative criticism, between a previously abandoned title and this one that contains no content. Good luck, OP.
It's not just a simple screenshot grab. I've edited each image to make it work seamlessly for the game.

You need to raise your magic level to 10 before the game starts. There is a total of about 10 mini quests etc.

The positive about using sims is that the updates can be released much much faster.

Thanks a ton though

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I’m curious if you’re willing to add the incest tag to this as well since that was a part of your previous game.
I'm still considering that option. The player at some point will meet other family members but due to rules and such I might approach it carefully.

The good thing about sims is that the updates should be fairly quick.

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
I'm still considering that option. The player at some point will meet other family members but due to rules and such I might approach it carefully.

The good thing about sims is that the updates should be fairly quick.
Alright, fair enough. Adding it might attract a larger crowd. Also, I would assume just adding a patch for that content or naming relationships wouldn’t be too difficult.

Reactions: KingK9089

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
1)I think I found a bug.,If yu go to Edit from main menu & click Return Button,it doesn't work :(
2)Also there is nothing to do in the game,only sleep,train magic and "non-functional" chick,that's it.
At least add some content -_-

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: IXL

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
what breast mesh mod are you using for your sims 4 models?
I have no idea honestly, I'll take a look in my folder later. I've modded my game for about 2-3 years with an insane amount of content so it's tough to separate each item. I'll definitely have a look though and post if it need be man.

Reactions: ScorpiusLee
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes