IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Well, without it everyone was stuck, so it's better to fix it now. Another question, are the lack of interactions with Sara are intentional?
Good point.

Yeah man, Sara will be added properly in the next update.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Alright guys, I've updated the MEGA links in the description with the bugfix. You don't have to patch it anymore.

Reactions: Jimbog

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
A prequel of this game... so I will wait for the finished prequel before trying this game here. Just makes no sense to play the sequel before the prequel.

Reactions: ymudds

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
IndianaTK. It would have helped me at the beginning of the game to know that I needed to raise my magic level. I might have missed a hint, but I don't remember seeing one. Would it be possible for the MC to talk to himself and give clues as to what he needs to do to make progress?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I've actually changed my mind. Incest works for the story.
If you are worrids about it just make them your step family by default but have the relationship set as a user changeable variable right at the start so the player could if they want change [Step Mom] to [Mom]. This would let you get back on patreon.

Last edited:

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
ive noticed the sprites been a bit off on some of the mc it looked like the face of him is covered in black soot like flame and it also appeared when he getting a bj from lucy or lexi npc

Reactions: IndianaTK
2.90 star(s) 47 Votes