EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Huh what do you mean? Manifesting cash just allows you to get cash. $50 each time man
And that's the only thing you can do after the meeting with the pizza guy for a second time, or trying to look for your family. Teacher can't be really interacted with, if you click on exit, you can manifest cash but nothing else.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
And that's the only thing you can do after the meeting with the pizza guy for a second time, or trying to look for your family. Teacher can't be really interacted with, if you click on exit, you can manifest cash but nothing else.
You need to raise your magic level to 15

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
You need to raise your magic level to 15
As you can see, I'm not the only one with this problem. I don't know how you coded it, but raising magic becomes impossible. I did it manually with save editor, and that triggered the reunion scene, but after that, I can't raise it yet again.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
As you can see, I'm not the only one with this problem. I don't know how you coded it, but raising magic becomes impossible. I did it manually with save editor, and that triggered the reunion scene, but after that, I can't raise it yet again.
Holy shit guys I'm really sorry I completely missed it.

Here is the bugfix.

Just place this into your /game folder and it will fix it.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I'd add it to the current game release but I work on this game every day so there's really no point. The next update is coming either the day after tomorrow or close.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I'd add it to the current game release but I work on this game every day so there's really no point. The next update is coming either the day after tomorrow or close.
Well, without it everyone was stuck, so it's better to fix it now. Another question, are the lack of interactions with Sara are intentional?

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes