• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

memote29

Jan 6, 2018
First of all, it's a great game so far. I like the design. But I'm stuck. I can have bj from Lucy and see her topless but I can't do anything more. Little help, please :D.

Reactions: IndianaTK

DommyL

Jul 14, 2020
Can you only see Sarah naked once? After that happened I lost that option. But very well done so far, do you plan to add more with the family and maybe impregnation?

DommyL

Jul 14, 2020
So playing through again, does Sarah stop stripping if you get Lucy to sexy pose? It seems to take away the Sarah option after, are you only supposed to persue one relative at a time or is it a glitch?

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
So playing through again, does Sarah stop stripping if you get Lucy to sexy pose? It seems to take away the Sarah option after, are you only supposed to persue one relative at a time or is it a glitch?

I think they need to be a repeatable option if i may say on this idea.

wolf3020

Jun 2, 2020
Hey IndianaTK got an idea later in game an option to have the girls live at the place as a brothel or a harlem with full max points of each girl in game as an easier point to do scenes of. Just an idea.

Reactions: Xanly86

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Hey IndianaTK got an idea later in game an option to have the girls live at the place as a brothel or a harlem with full max points of each girl in game as an easier point to do scenes of. Just an idea.
Yeah, I have plans to move them all into one big mansion.

Currently I'm focusing on expanding the world a little more so that we can see the player's control.

2.90 star(s) 47 Votes