ereba223

Dec 9, 2019
I got up to the point where you enslave the vampire queen and I got 50 points with her and all the other girls. Is there anything else left to do or is that the end of it for now?

Reactions: IndianaTK

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Not to rush you. But any idea when the next update should be ready? I'm excited for it.
Haha that's awesome to hear man, it should be out pretty soon. I'm just trying to make it as perfect as possible. I've upgraded the screen style and added a ton of world building options etc

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Version 0.3 has been released on my patreon. I'll post it here in a few days or so.

Here's the patreon link if you want it early:

Sam12321

Jun 20, 2018
any more games like this please recommend. i already know the common ones. please recommend with tag of big ass, incest.

loganterror

Mar 11, 2018
Hey Indiana do you have the old demo of matser of the earth , the one with sex in the kitchen injust cant find it anywhere . Please if u have that one share the link or pls upload it here if u can . And i really loved that game . This one is also good keep going....

Reactions: IndianaTK

DommyL

Jul 14, 2020
What level do you have to get to go further with Xela? Or was that not added yet? And interesting setup with the Characters dad.

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes