Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
so here's an issue with your game if you're in the exit screen where you can "train magic" if you click any of the stat icons on the left (the person and the fire hand) then go back to the screen it is blank and you can't do anything, you have to press "esc" to bring up the train magic menu again.
Perhaps find a way to fix this

Reactions: IndianaTK

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
so here's an issue with your game if you're in the exit screen where you can "train magic" if you click any of the stat icons on the left (the person and the fire hand) then go back to the screen it is blank and you can't do anything, you have to press "esc" to bring up the train magic menu again.
Perhaps find a way to fix this
To exit the magic screens you need to right click

Appu

May 22, 2018
what are the options. I am stuck at the beginning. All options saying "nothing for now". What a crap.

Reactions: JHorcoc6

Grimsoul0

Jul 1, 2020
When you look at Angelica's stats it says Lucy Interest. The stat is still right for Angelica just has the wrong name on it.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
When you look at Angelica's stats it says Lucy Interest. The stat is still right for Angelica just has the wrong name on it.
Thanks for the notice.
I'm still learning Ren'Py so there are a few bugs. I'll fix them asap and upload the fix soon.

Reactions: Grimsoul0

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
So, is being able to access the gym and seduce Xena the end of this current update?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
So, is being able to access the gym and seduce Xena the end of this current update?
yes and no you can train in the gym to increase your strength and impress xena but I got it all the way up to 100 and was still only getting a simple kiss from her with her sitting on my lap witch I could start getting at around 30? you get .5 strength each training then you must sleep before you can do more so that took 200 ingame day just for that....
i belive after 10 or 20 you can use the seduce option to get a kiss and a better one around 30 or 40 but thats a lot of time training and sleeping to get a kiss if you ask me....

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes