Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Love the proportions of the women in the previews.

One thing that I wonder is that the game has the slave and bdsm tag but no maledom or femdom tag. Does this mean that the slavery taking place is something happening outside of sexual context or some kind of vanilla consensual sex within the slavery situation, but unrelated to one of them being a slave? Is the bdsm completely neutral with no one being dominant or submissive?

If it is just a missing tag then how much focus is on either maledom or femdom in the sex of this game?

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Master of the Earth: Reborn [0.5]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

Oct 15, 2016
No content after getting to know alex, sara, lucy and fatima with magic level 20. Crash on clicking on the little man on the left top corner IOError: Couldn't find file 'Stats.png'.

I'll be back in a couple of month, if it is worth trying.

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017
Well The old scenes with all the quests got removed. After reacting interest level 100 for all 3 girls there's nothing to do. At least in the Old one we had a Slave in the house, but in this there's nothing. Not much sex scenes either, the only scene is Lucy taking her top of for you and Fatima asking for sex to increase her magic strength that leads nowhere.

Not sure if the update was worth releasing if you ask me.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
This doesn't look bad from the previews but it definitely needs more reviews, 1 star reviews tend to be inaccurate and emotion driven, and I got a lot of things to try before going for something that may end up disappointing me and wasting my time...If anyone played this till the end I and many others would appreciate seeing an honest and accurate review of it.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
No content after getting to know alex, sara, lucy and fatima with magic level 20. Crash on clicking on the little man on the left top corner IOError: Couldn't find file 'Stats.png'.

I'll be back in a couple of month, if it is worth trying.
Well The old scenes with all the quests got removed. After reacting interest level 100 for all 3 girls there's nothing to do. At least in the Old one we had a Slave in the house, but in this there's nothing. Not much sex scenes either, the only scene is Lucy taking her top of for you and Fatima asking for sex to increase her magic strength that leads nowhere.

The amazing thing about working with this type is of 3d is that I can create much more updates faster. The next release will be out next week and have an insane amount of content. I just wanted to get a public reception first!

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
i think i need walkthrough or i need to increase all of the women affection since i just want on woman to be corrupted, i mean sarah only to sexy silly face, really?

Last edited:

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
Just checking the farthest we can get is sex with neighbor lady, sexy face with m, and show something with s and that one scene with other s dressed up as captain marvel correct?

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018

Is the game actually good though? I see a one star, but as someone mentioned that's due to the old style.

Reactions: TheTrumanShow
2.90 star(s) 48 Votes