Zephery

Jun 10, 2017
IndianaTK you may want to think about not defaulting to the bedroom after each action within the mansion and if you spend all day doing something auto sleep to the next day instead. It's a pain to manifest money then have to return to the main menu to go to the family's house or in the case of finding the family when you can continue the quest without sleeping.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
IndianaTK you may want to think about not defaulting to the bedroom after each action within the mansion and if you spend all day doing something auto sleep to the next day instead. It's a pain to manifest money then have to return to the main menu to go to the family's house or in the case of finding the family when you can continue the quest without sleeping.
Oh okay! Will definitely do that for the next release

Queen_Of_Darkness

May 21, 2017
Is the game actually good though? I see a one star, but as someone mentioned that's due to the old style.
The new rendering looks good but the old Game had more content and story to work on. In the Old one when the MC gets his freedom he could interact with more people and take part in a quest with hunters who are hunting him and we had a slave in the house he was a prisoner in. In the new one there is no slave in the prison house and The interactions with family members doesn't lead anywhere, The only sex scene is with a witch who wants to have sex to increase her own Magical strength........ After a few more updates the new one might be worth playing. PS: The OLD one had only 1 star because the Dev never release any updates until now.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.7]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.7]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.5]

di un fan Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.5]

of Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.4]

di un fan Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.4]

of Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.3]

di un fan Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.3]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Furtiv3 Pygmy

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Amazing renders, need some work, for example, when multiple people is talking, there is only one person on the screen, could be nice even if is just a blue (or pink) person there (those that people use when there is not a render), to show that there is multiple people in the scene, the mc in some renders look like he have those googly eyes, in the start you can complete skip some stuff by just training magic. But overall is a lot better than the old one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: IndianaTK

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
The new rendering looks good but the old Game had more content and story to work on. In the Old one when the MC gets his freedom he could interact with more people and take part in a quest with hunters who are hunting him and we had a slave in the house he was a prisoner in. In the new one there is no slave in the prison house and The interactions with family members doesn't lead anywhere, The only sex scene is with a witch who wants to have sex to increase her own Magical strength........ After a few more updates the new one might be worth playing. PS: The OLD one had only 1 star because the Dev never release any updates until now.
Very inciteful, thanks I'm gonna check it out later then.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Trust me, the next version will surpass the old version easily. With sims I had to screenshot like a thousand times then make the game. This is muuuch easier

Everilld

Jul 25, 2017
Very good renders (Fatima <3 :D ) and yes animations would make this game much better
But if you re new to it dont rush it dude slow but steady ;)

• Red Heart

airze

Feb 8, 2018
So just a heads up if its a reboot you might want to go with "name R" and stating the verson back at .1 instead of going from .3 to .5 and making small note that its reloaded as a 3D game because I know myself I don't always look at change log to see stuff like that and I'm sure I'm not the only one

SonofOrion

Sep 30, 2019
Do you really get to do anything with the fam yet? What like levels do you have to be before anything really good happens? So far m in bra & younger s topless.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
GAME OVERHAULED. START A NEW A GAME.
New content for every girl!

oO 217mb .... what content we are talking about 5 renders for every girl ?

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes