Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
pls tell me we can have sexx with sara, spoil a little pls
I don't think so, story is just beggining (v0.2) so wait a bit more if you are looking to bang specific characters.

Password is told during story, if you missed it is TITS

Last edited:
Reactions: IndianaTK

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
In this game gonna be impregnation and pregnancy? And also its gonna be bimbofication?

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 1568483

Overview:
Nine years ago at the age of fourteen you unlocked a strange magical ability that allowed you to do as you like. Giving a young man powers such as that is simply a recipe for disaster. Your powers led you to accidently kill an innocent woman. The town's witches banded together to capture and trap you within a magical house far away from civilisation.

After nine years of studying magic every day you finally master your magic and break free from the magical shackles.

Now it is time for you to get your revenge.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-30
Release Date: 2021-12-30
Developer: IndianaTK -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Cash Cheat:
Enter "Cash = 9999999"

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac:
MEGA- - - - WORKUPLOAD -

* This port/version is unofficial, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1570381 View attachment 1570386 View attachment 1570388 View attachment 1570383 View attachment 1570385 View attachment 1570390 View attachment 1570382 View attachment 1570389 View attachment 1570401

I opened the console and dialed
"Cash = 9999999"
but still 0 money in the game

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
Hey IndianaTK, great update! and a very Happy New Year! Just one question, up till v0.2,the story ends with capturing Angelica and make her obedient, one nude butt scene with Alexa in studio, no scenes with Lucy yet and only that tongue silly face in bra with Sarah right?

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Hey IndianaTK, great update! and a very Happy New Year! Just one question, up till v0.2,the story ends with capturing Angelica and make her obedient, one nude butt scene with Alexa in studio, no scenes with Lucy yet and only that tongue silly face in bra with Sarah right?
Yeah! Glad you enjoyed it :D
The next update should be out next week

Reactions: tony3000

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
IndianaTK i must say, after the remake, the game is really good, those renders are really well done (alex special photoshoot is really good, those legs are amazing) you learn a lot from the positive criticism, one thing that i can say that may help is having some kind of "end of content" for certain characters (maybe where you see the affection), this way we know with one still have something new to do, also maybe some kind of gallery for some scenes that we cannot see again, i'm really happy to see this game improving a lot, also did you have plans to put more fetishes to the game?

Reactions: Thingamadong
2.90 star(s) 48 Votes