IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Thanks! (y) So it makes a difference regarding the training wether you sleep at home or at the Hollow. That's a bit unexpected and a strange game design decision...:unsure:
That's actually a small bug but I thought about it. Maybe in the future I might make different buffs depending on where the player sleeps.

Reactions: Hermit76

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
There is exactly 0 reason to force the player to make the player click some boring buttons to "train magic" or "manifest money" before the story starts.
This is nonsense.
Alright! It will be removed!

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I'm a little ways in here's some feedback:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks man! I actually appreciate this, it gives a different perspective. With the story I have in mind, the Player is actually a little psychotic. That's exactly the reason the witches chose to lock him away. But besides that, when he actually meets the original witches, there will be consequences for his actions.

If you have anymore thoughts please drop them, I enjoy reading these!

Reactions: KingWeWuz

Obitron

Oct 14, 2020
I really like the character designs, they are original and that counts a lot today!they are sooo HOT! :love:
Not sure about “original” as a lot of them seem like minor edits of Damarmau’s Virt-a-Mate models:

Reactions: IndianaTK

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Not sure about “original” as a lot of them seem like minor edits of Damarmau’s Virt-a-Mate models:

Man, I've been looking for the creator's links for a while! Thanks for posting this

shkdi11

Mar 17, 2020
can someone help me im stuck every girl more then 80 points and cant go forward i dont know what to do i did everything im just stuck someone know what im talking about can someone help?

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
can someone help me im stuck every girl more then 80 points and cant go forward i dont know what to do i did everything im just stuck someone know what im talking about can someone help?
Stuck with which girl?

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
What parted purple hair did you use in VaM (virt-a-mate)? I'd like to add it to my collection. It looks a little like NoStage3's Short Wavy hair, but edited.

PS: sorry if question is a alittle of the norm xD

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
What parted purple hair did you use in VaM (virt-a-mate)? I'd like to add it to my collection. It looks a little like NoStage3's Short Wavy hair, but edited.
Genuinely no idea but it's based on Damarmau's Linn! You could probably find the name on the hub.

Reactions: Microbaked

Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
I remember playing the original. I was really disappointed when it got abandoned. Glad to see the dev is still going.

• Red Heart
2.90 star(s) 48 Votes