punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
To be completely honest, I genuinely forgot about how that patreon got taken down haha. I think it's safer to just go with the step family route but upload a free patch here that anyone can use.
Patreon doesn't like stepcest either.

Nov 24, 2019
wasn't this game at rev 0.5 last month?
Version numbering changed along renders:

I see version 0.5 publically released on Patreon, why is it 0.2 here?
I'm an idiot so when I remade it, I just continued from my last sims version. I changed it to 0.2 as per the new style.
(So technically this is 1.3 but dev opted to use 0.3 instead to don't cause even more confusion - nice of them...)

Reactions: wildcard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I think it's safer to just go with the step family route but upload a free patch here that anyone can use.
Be careful with the stepfamily route. Devs have been booted for that, as Patreon still considers that incest by legal definition. It's why Devs use the annoying landlady/flat mate. So that players can know the game is intended to have incest and go track down the patch. ;)
I prefer the relationship naming tool and have not heard of any Devs getting in trouble for that, but a patch works fine too. (y)

Reactions: IndianaTK

moi69

May 9, 2018
haven't played it so far because of the reviews :KEK: but giving it a go now ..
hope the dev manages to turn it around, because the models & renders look gorgeous (they kind of remind me of a mix of My New Life & Dark Neighborhood which are both right up my alley :BootyTime: )

Last edited:
Reactions: IndianaTK

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So you kill someone innocent, (accident or not), then you get locked away, and set out to seek revenge? So the morale of the story is you should jsut get a pat on the head and told not to do it again and go free?

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
haven't played it so far because of the reviews :KEK: but giving it a go now ..
hope the dev manages to turn it around, because the models & renders look gorgeous (they kind of remind me of a mix of My New Life & Dark Neighborhood which are both right up my alley :BootyTime: )
Always make your opinion man.

And yeah both those games were sick especially my new life

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Be careful with the stepfamily route. Devs have been booted for that, as Patreon still considers that incest by legal definition. It's why Devs use the annoying landlady/flat mate. So that players can know the game is intended to have incest and go track down the patch. ;)
I prefer the relationship naming tool and have not heard of any Devs getting in trouble for that, but a patch works fine too. (y)
Damn okay, I had no idea. Once the game gets to like 0.5 I'll start doing all that patch stuff. Right now the game's following isn't big enough to get that much attention

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Right now the game's following isn't big enough to get that much attention
Oh yeah, as long as you don't get reported you will be fine. They don't have time to go hunting unless someone tells them to.
You could get lucky like Super Alex. He never hid the incest in his game Lucky Mark, and it is still around years later. Of course, it was a super grindy sandbox, the sister didn't even come into the game until over halfway through, and only had 1 sex scene with her brother, near the end. You had to be a pretty dedicated player to see it, so it's not really a big surprise. ;)
This game has pretty unique visuals and tons of potential, I hope you get lots of support soon. :love:

Moblivion

Nov 13, 2017
So all I see as options are guest, which is empty, sleep, leave which lets you train, see stats, and enter room. Am I suppose to wait for some event to happen or is there something not appearing for me to do? I already trained the maigc level to 20, but now there is nothing else to do.

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes