IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
So all I see as options are guest, which is empty, sleep, leave which lets you train, see stats, and enter room. Am I suppose to wait for some event to happen or is there something not appearing for me to do? I already trained the maigc level to 20, but now there is nothing else to do.
my magic level is 20 but still can not leave the room...?
I removed the grind. Problem is that the quests are magic based (I'll fix this in the next one)

You just need to start the game and train magic ONCE. That's all.

You start the game with 9 magic. You need 10 magic for the mastery option.

ZetaPrime3

Jr. Uploader
Dec 8, 2019
I'm thankful to get some content with Sara, the skin care cum treatment is a really nice addition. Although the hand job scene with her is terrible. You don't see anything and the MC goes from "cumming buckets" to a few drops on her.

Reactions: IndianaTK

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I'm thankful to get some content with Sara, the skin care cum treatment is a really nice addition. Although the hand job scene with her is terrible. You don't see anything and the MC goes from "cumming buckets" to a few drops on her.
Hmm interesting, I'll try to replace the scenes to get something better for the handjob scene then!

Reactions: ZetaPrime3

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Master of the Earth: Reborn (R) [v0.3]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Doing a Sara costume on patreon if anyone wants to vote :D Or just say whichever you think is best here

1641979513462.png

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Just curious, is the intention that our MC will get to have sex with EVERY woman in the game? Make them into a harem? With the option to knock any of them up? I like to know where long term destination for these are heading so I can know what to look forward to and how closely to keep an eye on this.

• Haha

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Just curious, is the intention that our MC will get to have sex with EVERY woman in the game? Make them into a harem? With the option to knock any of them up? I like to know where long term destination for these are heading so I can know what to look forward to and how closely to keep an eye on this.
You really like your pregnancy content hahaha. In the original story I wrote, he gets a few of them pregnant yes but when I get to that point, I'll make it optional for those who don't like that content.

ZetaPrime3

Jr. Uploader
Dec 8, 2019
Hmm interesting, I'll try to replace the scenes to get something better for the handjob scene then!
I'm glad your trying to reduce alot of the grind as well. Just my opinion:

The Angelica boobjob scene is extremely well done, the animation obviously makes it alot more engaging. Even the Megan blowjob scene in the apartment is great (can't wait for that to be animated), you can clearly see she's giving the MC a blowjob. It's just in the Sara scene it looks like she's just staring at the MC's crotch, no visible penis so you wouldn't even know it's a handjob without the small hints of text. The Fatima sex scene is alright, but it would better to see more penetration as well.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
I'm glad your trying to reduce alot of the grind as well. Just my opinion:

The Angelica boobjob scene is extremely well done, the animation obviously makes it alot more engaging. Even the Megan blowjob scene in the apartment is great (can't wait for that to be animated), you can clearly see she's giving the MC a blowjob. It's just in the Sara scene it looks like she's just staring at the MC's crotch, no visible penis so you wouldn't even know it's a handjob without the small hints of text. The Fatima sex scene is alright, but it would better to see more penetration as well.
Thanks man! Yeah after reading the comments here I'll definitely replace the handjob scene in the next release if that's what you guys all want!

Reactions: ZetaPrime3

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
You really like your pregnancy content hahaha. In the original story I wrote, he gets a few of them pregnant yes but when I get to that point, I'll make it optional for those who don't like that content.
Oh yes. very much so. it's my "Main Fetish" if you will. And yeah of course have it be optional. I just can't help but hope it will be that way for ALL of them. If I was the MC, with his powers, that's what i would do.

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes