The Avispita

Sep 3, 2018
The first photo is perfect... looks very good, i leave this and i gonna go very but very slow
1641254636289.png
Good luck, I'll come over later, when more content comes out
sorry for the english. AGUANTE ARGENTINA

Reactions: IndianaTK

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
When you have seen all content for megan, the studio, lucy and alex!
Thats the problem, how do we know if we have seen it all? There is no questlog or somthing else that hints end of content and since most options show up after a grinding like crazy we dont know if we need to grind more or have reached the end of content ^^
Games like this NEED a journal/questlog to keep track of current quests and end of content.

There are 2 main things bugging me:
1. The dos game font
2. the "music"...its one thing if some instumental/electronic sound repeats in an endless loop, but this made me completly turn it off.

And somehow the triggers are messed up.
For example, if you want train over an unlocked event the event is gone...there should be a "greater as" not an exact value in the code.
Then if you rent the apartment after an hour of grinding you can go to the slums and give it a girl you dont even know so far, then you can talk about her cheerleading and so on...many things just trigger with a single condition (like having an apartment) instead of logical requirements (meeting the girl, knowing about cheerleading, the problems that has her end in the slums AND having the apartment) Right now i dont even know if i missed the content leading to the point or if it will show up at some point if i accidently trigger the "meet megan" event.

The sexy younger sister is the only one who can either talk or do her unique stuff (posing, sexy posing, show something). All the others can do both...intended?

After you get the studio and hire a girl you can set her work clothes...but it resets every time you talk to her, so it doesnt makes much sense.

Now i dont know if i reached the end of content, i only know i grinded ingame weeks for everyone without anything new, but i never had the slum fight (maybe thats where i should have met megan?), in the studio is always the same fotoshot of a client and nothing more, i cant even collect the money no matter how much i sleep and i trained my strengh to 56,5, magic 20 and incarnation 25...now i'm just bored and decide i am et the end of content because i dont want to search anymore ^^

Reactions: IndianaTK

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Thats the problem, how do we know if we have seen it all? There is no questlog or somthing else that hints end of content and since most options show up after a grinding like crazy we dont know if we need to grind more or have reached the end of content ^^
Games like this NEED a journal/questlog to keep track of current quests and end of content.

There are 2 main things bugging me:
1. The dos game font
2. the "music"...its one thing if some instumental/electronic sound repeats in an endless loop, but this made me completly turn it off.

And somehow the triggers are messed up.
For example, if you want train over an unlocked event the event is gone...there should be a "greater as" not an exact value in the code.
Then if you rent the apartment after an hour of grinding you can go to the slums and give it a girl you dont even know so far, then you can talk about her cheerleading and so on...many things just trigger with a single condition (like having an apartment) instead of logical requirements (meeting the girl, knowing about cheerleading, the problems that has her end in the slums AND having the apartment) Right now i dont even know if i missed the content leading to the point or if it will show up at some point if i accidently trigger the "meet megan" event.

The sexy younger sister is the only one who can either talk or do her unique stuff (posing, sexy posing, show something). All the others can do both...intended?

After you get the studio and hire a girl you can set her work clothes...but it resets every time you talk to her, so it doesnt makes much sense.

Now i dont know if i reached the end of content, i only know i grinded ingame weeks for everyone without anything new, but i never had the slum fight (maybe thats where i should have met megan?), in the studio is always the same fotoshot of a client and nothing more, i cant even collect the money no matter how much i sleep and i trained my strengh to 56,5, magic 20 and incarnation 25...now i'm just bored and decide i am et the end of content because i dont want to search anymore ^^
Ah I see! Thanks for telling me this. The next update is going to have all these major fixes. But yeah I definitely do see where you're coming from, there should be ways for players to know when they've reached the end.

Apologies once more, I'll get to it asap

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I quit the original game after patreon took it down. With this its more of a passion project I can grow later
Patreon took down your game.
And instead of switching to subscribestar you just abandoned the game, started a brand new game, and are putting this brand new game on Patreon?
Why not just switch to subscribestar instead of tossing away all your effort in making the first game?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
How i can cheat money? and the password to have weapon?
How i can cheat money? and the password to have weapon?
Shortest way, use "saveeditoronline" just search for this with google and frag+drop your Savefile Info this site.
The password is mentioned once you meet the "supernatural guys" to fight against the Vampires, but If you missed it: ist's tits.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Patreon took down your game.
And instead of switching to subscribestar you just abandoned the game, started a brand new game, and are putting this brand new game on Patreon?
Why not just switch to subscribestar instead of tossing away all your effort in making the first game?
To be completely honest, I genuinely forgot about how that patreon got taken down haha. I think it's safer to just go with the step family route but upload a free patch here that anyone can use.

Reactions: punisher2099

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
To be completely honest, I genuinely forgot about how that patreon got taken down haha. I think it's safer to just go with the step family route but upload a free patch here that anyone can use.
In-game settings to change relationship ??

duyhung25

Jun 11, 2019
Shortest way, use "saveeditoronline" just search for this with google and frag+drop your Savefile Info this site.
The password is mentioned once you meet the "supernatural guys" to fight against the Vampires, but If you missed it: ist's tits.
thank you so much

duyhung25

Jun 11, 2019
but this pass seem not working

Reactions: Deidraco

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Stop spamming and fucking play the game, the pass will work once you get it ingame since its neccessary for the main story and even if it works before you got it, you cant use the weapons yourself, you are a mage, forgotten?

• Angry
Reactions: Boldano

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
greetings dev, this game is free-roam/sandbox style so that the protagonist can do repetitive things like dates, sex in different positions and fetishes ? i like free-roam/sandbox style games so i'm asking before downloading.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
H1.jpg

Master of the Earth 0.3 released!

Listened to all your complaints and massively reduced the grind.
Also added a cheatmenu within the game.

Changelog and download links in OP. This update has a lots of content for the mother (Sara) which will only be accessed once you get the car. If you're coming from an old save; go to the Studio to start the new content.

May 21, 2017
View attachment 1592256

Master of the Earth 0.3 released!

Listened to all your complaints and massively reduced the grind.
Also added a cheatmenu within the game.

Changelog and download links in OP. This update has a lots of content for the mother (Sara) which will only be accessed once you get the car. If you're coming from an old save; go to the Studio to start the new content.
How to access the cheat menu though? I've tried "ist's tits' and the raven still says 'You don't even know the password. Loser'.......

2.90 star(s) 48 Votes